ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 1203
« First < 65696102103104105106 1071081091101161562066061106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
lewdog 06:32 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
That picture needs to be in the hot chicks thread because it gave me a giant boner! Damn that looks so fresh, cooked to perfection and D-LISH-US! :-)
It's fucking awesome and they are amazingly giving people. She said she made it with less salt because she knows I am healthy. I have had her coconut curry dish at work as well and it was awesome too.

Between them and the Mexicans I work with, I get people making me food quite a bit without even asking at work! I think they appreciate that I talk with them about it, their culture and really enjoy a variety of foods. I've even made a few of their dishes myself at home. Great stuff.

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Yep I'm usually up and out by 605 and I can't remember the last time I was in bed before 1130. Well asleep at least lol
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Still a pussy. I don't think I've been to bed before 10 in the last 5 years, even when I get sprayer wheels rolling by 5:00 am :-)
I leave the house a bit after 5 to get to work by 5:30.

Well I rarely fall asleep before 9:30. It takes me a while to get calmed down to actually fall asleep.

Also, Lewdog tries to be healthy.

Healthy sleep is 7-8 hours and I feel good as long as I get that.

You two queers are unhealthy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:34 PM 02-18-2016
Lots of time to rest after you are dead.

If I'm tired I sleep. Sometimes i look at the clock and make myself sleep.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:37 PM 02-18-2016

You have the heart of a lion.

I summon the heart of a cat. I just don't do well on less than 7 hours. Never have.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:40 PM 02-18-2016
I'm thinking ok could kill the whole thing on a good day.
Yeah, might've sold myself short on that dish... I'd gorge to the point of being uncomfortable lol

Asian food is always so full of crunchy vegetables, never overcooked... and sauces to kill for

I dont think any other group of people do for vegetables what Asians do

Its never like "meh, I'm eating vegetables"
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 06:43 PM 02-18-2016

Uncle Fester in The Addams Family did that with a hand mirror instead of a clock.

He could also light an incandescent bulb by sticking the socket end in his mouth.

Dinny
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:56 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah my wife is sleeping id ask but I never wake the devil. Most Philippine food is influenced by Spanish and Chinese dishes. I believe adobo is actually spanish. Hers looks similar to this.

Adobo is the name of a popular dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat or seafood marinated in a sauce of vinegar and garlic, browned in oil, and simmered in the marinade.

Although it has a name taken from the Spanish, the cooking method is indigenous to the Philippines. When the Spanish conquered the Philippines in the late 16th century and early 17th century, they encountered an indigenous cooking process which involved stewing with vinegar, which they then referred to as adobo, which is the Spanish word for seasoning or marinade. Dishes prepared in this manner eventually came to be known by this name, with the original term for the dish now lost to history.
While the adobo dish and cooking process in Filipino cuisine and the general description adobo in Spanish cuisine share similar characteristics, they refer to different things with different cultural roots. While the Philippine adobo dish can be considered adobo in the Spanish sense a marinated dish the Philippine usage is much more specific. Typically, pork or chicken, or a combination of both, is slowly cooked in vinegar, crushed garlic, bay leaf, black peppercorns, and soy sauce then often browned in the oven or pan-fried afterward to get the desirable crisped edges.
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:30 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I leave the house a bit after 5 to get to work by 5:30.

Well I rarely fall asleep before 9:30. It takes me a while to get calmed down to actually fall asleep.

Also, Lewdog tries to be healthy.

Healthy sleep is 7-8 hours and I feel good as long as I get that.

You two queers are unhealthy.
No question you are far healthier than me. If I needed 7
Though, I'd have to find a different profession.

It just so happens that right after I stack the shit on you, I decide to go to bed early. Feeling like dogshit getting over a busted ear drum and associated cold and needing to get the sprayed rolling super early tomorrow. All the other crap that needs done will have to wait. I gotta eat my words.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:34 PM 02-18-2016
Far healthier than me also
[Reply]
Buzz 09:51 PM 02-18-2016
Welp, looks like I was late to the party. I took 2 days vacation, today I replaced the condenser fan motor on the heat pump and then picked up the X1 box from Comcast. Tomorrow, no plans. Dinner was split chicken breast, broccoli and cheese with garlic cheese toast.
Attached: 000_0003.jpg (139.9 KB) 
[Reply]
RobBlake 10:25 PM 02-18-2016
i don't ever remember going to bed before 10 and not everyone needs 7 hours of sleep.. not every body is the same
[Reply]
srvy 10:34 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Welp, looks like I was late to the party. I took 2 days vacation, today I replaced the condenser fan motor on the heat pump and then picked up the X1 box from Comcast. Tomorrow, no plans. Dinner was split chicken breast, broccoli and cheese with garlic cheese toast.
L'Oven Fresh bread from Aldi?
[Reply]
Buzz 11:26 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
L'Oven Fresh bread from Aldi?

Yep, 99 cents a loaf, all day long.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:41 AM 02-19-2016
Will do the steaks on the baking steel tonight. Got the ribeyes salted last night, ready to go.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:26 AM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Will do the steaks on the baking steel tonight. Got the ribeyes salted last night, ready to go.
On it or under it?

I'm just not comfortable putting something with that much fat and drippings on my baking steel.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:38 AM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
On it or under it?

I'm just not comfortable putting something with that much fat and drippings on my baking steel.
On. Why not? They make a griddle exactly for this kind of thing, the only difference between the two is a grease channel.

http://www.bakingsteel.com/baking-steel-griddle/

I'll put a cookie sheet under it to catch any drips.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 1203
« First < 65696102103104105106 1071081091101161562066061106 > Last »
Up