ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 316 of 382
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319320326366 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>50 Beers to Try Before You Die
NewChief 06:18 AM 04-24-2010
Thought the beer snobs here might like this article (and probably critique the hell out of it).

http://www.wisdeo.com/articles/view_post/2984
(CBS) You've heard of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall"?

How about 50 to try before you die?!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 06:55 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Tonight I picked up 4 craft beers, all so different.

Im drinking the Lil Pie Face first. A sour with salted caramel, raspberry cheesecake sour.
It's fucking fantastic! I taste every flavor one at a time ending in sour raspberry. Just incredible. Poured close to brownish pink grapefruit in color. Very cloudy.

The Maple Pecan Yeti Great Divide was $10.

The Effin Awesome is 16%!!!

The Coffee Stout don't know much about yet.
Where did you get the Pie Face from? Never heard of it, but sounds delicious!

Perennial is good.. they have a coconut stout called Fantastic Voyage that's very good.

I still miss the old espresso and chocolate Yetis... that's what got me into stouts for the most part.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:58 PM 06-10-2021
"Imperial Lager" is... interesting. Seems like you would just get booze from such a heavy lager, but could be wrong.

Went with some Bottle Logic to console me while my hockey team gets eliminated from the playoffs.

[Reply]
scho63 07:07 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Where did you get the Pie Face from? Never heard of it, but sounds delicious!

Perennial is good.. they have a coconut stout called Fantastic Voyage that's very good.

I still miss the old espresso and chocolate Yetis... that's what got me into stouts for the most part.
There is this small craft beer store here in Tempe on Priest and Southern

My Beer Wine #1 - Craft Beers, Wines, Meads, Cigars + Growler Station

3320 S Priest Dr #1, Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 534-7352
https://g.co/kgs/oC6ZE

1 minute from my home.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:13 PM 06-10-2021
There is this small craft beer store here in Tempe on Priest and Southern

My Beer Wine #1 - Craft Beers, Wines, Meads, Cigars + Growler Station

3320 S Priest Dr #1, Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 534-7352
https://g.co/kgs/oC6ZE

1 minute from my home.
Nice... looks similar to Craft Beer Quick Stop on the north side of town, great selection and the growler station.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:50 PM 06-17-2021
Good job, K

Originally Posted by :
#5 Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City Royals)
Kauffman Stadium is home to one of the best craft beer selections in all of baseball, with pretty much every stand that serves beer featuring at least one craft offering — something that’s more of a rarity than you realize in most ballparks. The Craft & Draft is a must; it features 20 taps pouring local brews, as well as roughly 50 more available in cans and bottles. And if that’s too packed, you can always try the Boulevard Pub behind home plate.
Which MLB Ballpark Has the Best Craft Beer? We Ranked All 30.
[Reply]
scho63 09:53 PM 06-17-2021
Update: The Effin Awesome was Effin Horrible!

It was the 1st beer I poured down the drain in years. It was like drinking a combination of kerosene and saw dust. 4-5 sips in I flushed it.

Glad it was cheap.

All 3 others were excellent.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:15 PM 06-18-2021
Got in on a More/Bottle Logic collab (Double Origin) here in Chicago which is fire

Beer on the left is a BA macaroon stout from More that was super tasty yet unfairly sampled next to the BL collab

*More is way TF out in a western burb, holy shit that drive

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 06:48 PM 06-18-2021
There is a small town brew pub in Clay Center Kansas. called 15-24 Brewhouse.
The brew mister makes a killer IPA. One of the best I have had. Small town off the beaten path but worth the trip
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:18 PM 06-18-2021
Update: The Effin Awesome was Effin Horrible!

It was the 1st beer I poured down the drain in years. It was like drinking a combination of kerosene and saw dust. 4-5 sips in I flushed it.

Glad it was cheap.

All 3 others were excellent.
Not surprising, but worth a shot.

Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Got in on a More/Bottle Logic collab (Double Origin) here in Chicago which is fire

Beer on the left is a BA macaroon stout from More that was super tasty yet unfairly sampled next to the BL collab

*More is way TF out in a western burb, holy shit that drive
Making it to Chicago in Sept and going to shoot for Toppling Goliath from either there or KC.... and of course Mikerphone. And Goose Island. And Mikerphone again. And others. And Local Option again.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:25 PM 06-18-2021
Grabbed this at the beer store even though the date on it is late April... it's pretty damn good, all kinds of adjunct business.

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:50 AM 06-19-2021
Not surprising, but worth a shot.

Making it to Chicago in Sept and going to shoot for Toppling Goliath from either there or KC.... and of course Mikerphone. And Goose Island. And Mikerphone again. And others. And Local Option again.
I'll keep my ear out for things going on in Sept and post them. Goose's 312 Fest is typically in Sept and is the most underrated beer fest in the city. All the vintage BCBS stuff available for like $5 a pour. Its gluttonous.

As it gets closer, you may want to download the Oznr app and select Chicago. Its an app breweries are utilizing for special releases, lotteries, and events. Like yesterday, Goose put up some private barrel house tours with tastings for Fathers Day. Phase Three did something similar with a BA stout tasting. Not sure if Mikerphone is on there yet though.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:42 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'll keep my ear out for things going on in Sept and post them. Goose's 312 Fest is typically in Sept and is the most underrated beer fest in the city. All the vintage BCBS stuff available for like $5 a pour. Its gluttonous.

As it gets closer, you may want to download the Oznr app and select Chicago. Its an app breweries are utilizing for special releases, lotteries, and events. Like yesterday, Goose put up some private barrel house tours with tastings for Fathers Day. Phase Three did something similar with a BA stout tasting. Not sure if Mikerphone is on there yet though.
Nice, thanks. I'll let you know what the plans are as it gets closer, if you're able to meet up for a beer and talk mid life spirals and such.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:05 PM 06-19-2021
Nice, thanks. I'll let you know what the plans are as it gets closer, if you're able to meet up for a beer and talk mid life spirals and such.
I'm built for exactly this haha
[Reply]
lewdog 03:58 PM 07-24-2021
Muled back a few Montana brews from the trip. Huckleberry Ale.

[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:12 PM 07-24-2021
I really want to go to Bozeman to visit some breweries.
[Reply]
Page 316 of 382
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319320326366 > Last »
Up