ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 182
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Steelers @ Chiefs Wild-Card Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-16-2022
Steel Men Are Coming.

To lose.

[Reply]
BWillie 11:39 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am so darn tired of hearing about the lack of black people having certain positions.
There needs to be a coalition to help white people succeed at basketball. They are not adequately distributed based on the population.

Also, ugly people are discriminated against when it comes to FG kickers and QBs. Ugly people need jobs too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:40 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
is there a desktop version or all mobile?
I've used it on my Galaxy Tablet. Try downloading Yahoo Sports from whatever the equivalent of the playstore is on your desktop.

Edit: looks like you need to jump through hoops for desktop. Wouldn't bother if that's the case and stick to sportsurge. Guess I assumed it'd just work the same but apparently not
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:41 AM 01-16-2022
Just got back and rolled some of my Bengals win money into KC beating Pittsburgh -12.5.

Let's beat them down early so I can relax and enjoy the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 11:41 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Trolls with red rep should only be allowed to post in the Romper Room. You are a perfect example of a troll that adds nothing to any subject. Worthless.

:-)
Just being a fan of a team other than the chefs gets a poster red rep. Without us, the board would be an echo chamber... according to league circles

I've made 200 posts in 4 years. Not exactly trolling either. I just like you guys and value your opinions. Go chefs!!
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:42 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Just being a fan of a team other than the chefs gets a poster red rep. Without us, the board would be an echo chamber... according to league circles
Not true. You are just a shit poster
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:43 AM 01-16-2022
Quite a few stooler goons skulking around here today, let’s make sure and send them home crying like the spoiled turds they are… GO CHIEFS!!!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:45 AM 01-16-2022
Tomlin is gonna try to have his LB’s hit Kelce at the LOS all night. Andy will adjust
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:46 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I've used it on my Galaxy Tablet. Try downloading Yahoo Sports from whatever the equivalent of the playstore is on your desktop.

Edit: looks like you need to jump through hoops for desktop. Wouldn't bother if that's the case and stick to sportsurge. Guess I assumed it'd just work the same but apparently not
no worries - thanks for your efforts
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:47 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tomlin is gonna try to have his LB’s hit Kelce at the LOS all night. Andy will adjust
well then they can just get used to embracing the big black darwin peni!!
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:49 AM 01-16-2022
Gonna be a long day.......but will be worth it in the end.....
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:50 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
no worries - thanks for your efforts

Have you tried NFL.com? The games free are on the app so maybe desktop as well.
[Reply]
Spott 11:55 AM 01-16-2022

I've made 200 posts in 4 years. Not exactly trolling either. I just like you guys and value your opinions. Go chefs!!
I would value your whore mother’s opinion, but I can never understand what she’s saying because she’s always got my cock in her mouth.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:59 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I am so darn tired of hearing about the lack of black people having certain positions.

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:05 PM 01-16-2022
Without us, the board would be an echo chamber... according to league circles
I hope putting those two things together was a TiC irony, since you jumped the shark months ago.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 PM 01-16-2022
time to go get my cough drops!!

[Reply]
Page 9 of 182
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up