ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 70 of 107
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:03 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Perhaps, but here's the deal; it's all interconnected, some of those fans absolutely came from this board, and every seed is planted here. And this one happens to be a very old seed. One of the oldest.
Just can it with this shit.

Countryboi567 started this.

CP just stood back and laughed.

While I appreciate the fun we had, maybe 5 people from here actually RT'd me.

Most of the thanks is due to Louis Riddick. He doesn't put this on blast, no one cares.
[Reply]
oldman 03:09 PM 06-28-2019
It's official: http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/28/uni...amming-update/

UNION, KIETZMAN PART WAYS
Union Broadcasting, Inc. President, Chad Boeger announced today that Union Broadcasting and Between the Lines host, Kevin Kietzman have mutually agreed to part ways and allow Kietzman to pursue other opportunities.

“We would like to thank Kevin for his dedicated service over the last 22 years,” Boeger said. “Kevin has been a valuable member of the Sports Radio 810 WHB team. We wish him all the best on his future endeavors and good luck moving forward.”

“It’s been my honor and privilege to host Between the Lines for the past 22 years and I’m proud of being a founding partner of this great local company that is so committed to our community,“ Kietzman said.

We want to thank our clients, partners and loyal listeners for their continued support.

As is consistent with our policy on personnel matters, Union Broadcasting will have no further comment.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:09 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
SOURCES: @SportsRadio810 and sports talk host Kevin Kietzman agree to part ways. Statement expected from Union Broadcasting soon. #Breaking
— John Holt (@JohnHoltNews) June 28, 2019

:-) Awesome!
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:10 PM 06-28-2019
Yep

Fuck him
[Reply]
Frazod 03:11 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
has to be KK himself, or someone related to him! lol
Or just another media asshole who thinks they should be able to shit all over anybody they want to without fear of the consequences.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:11 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
It's official: http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/28/uni...amming-update/

UNION, KIETZMAN PART WAYS
Union Broadcasting, Inc. President, Chad Boeger announced today that Union Broadcasting and Between the Lines host, Kevin Kietzman have mutually agreed to part ways and allow Kietzman to pursue other opportunities.

“We would like to thank Kevin for his dedicated service over the last 22 years,” Boeger said. “Kevin has been a valuable member of the Sports Radio 810 WHB team. We wish him all the best on his future endeavors and good luck moving forward.”

“It’s been my honor and privilege to host Between the Lines for the past 22 years and I’m proud of being a founding partner of this great local company that is so committed to our community,“ Kietzman said.

We want to thank our clients, partners and loyal listeners for their continued support.

As is consistent with our policy on personnel matters, Union Broadcasting will have no further comment.

[Reply]
Kiimo 03:11 PM 06-28-2019
If anyone heard Stephen St John lose it yesterday you could see the writing on the wall.

Also this means no more Jack Harry. Double bonus
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:13 PM 06-28-2019
Clay can you get Brooke fired next please!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:14 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
So will 610 hire him now?

That is a good possibility but I am sure he has a no compete clause in his contract so he probably will have to wait awhile.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:17 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
The real moral is back off Tyreek Hill.
And Pat, and the franchise as a whole. Watch your step, because we're not putting up with this shit anymore.

Too many people went over the line, the Chiefs saw their opening and they took it. End of story.
[Reply]
FringeNC 03:18 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We can hang Kevin's head on the wall next to Fat Scott's.
Talk about a boomerang. In his zeal to get Hill cut, KK got his own ass fired. I think there is also some information here: a complete exoneration of Hill would make KK look all the worse, and I'm guessing that's coming, and insiders know it's coming.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:18 PM 06-28-2019
Where’s the Ron Paul gif?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:19 PM 06-28-2019
Just can it with this shit.

Countryboi567 started this.

CP just stood back and laughed.

While I appreciate the fun we had, maybe 5 people from here actually RT'd me.

Most of the thanks is due to Louis Riddick. He doesn't put this on blast, no one cares.
If you listen very closely, you can actually hear the sound of my eyes rolling at you over the sound of the whispering wind.

THIS PREDATES YOUR BUDDY JOHN DENVER. THE END.
[Reply]
tmax63 03:19 PM 06-28-2019
Any bets Clark Hunt called up WHB 810 and said "fire him or the Chiefs are partnered with …… and you will never set foot inside of Arrowhead again"?
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:21 PM 06-28-2019
This wasn't "this board." It wasn't "me."

I'll tell you who this started with.

About 500 Chiefs fans on twitter losing their shit because KK said what he said.

One of those 500 was Shaggy Shane and he pestered me ALL DAY LONG on Monday to post shit publicly.

So I did.

And then the ArrowheadGuys.com dudes blew it up and it kept blowing up and got even bigger and more outrageous and then we did it again two days later.

But tell Kevin. I want him to know it was me.

You really are growing up and maturing. :-)

Seriously, I appreciate you sharing the glory of this moment with others who were involved. You, and they, did a great thing here and you should all be proud of this accomplishment.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 107
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up