ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 351
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:02 PM 05-12-2021
Remember when the leftists in this forum were up in arms about Trump nominating allegedly unqualified people to serve as federal judges?

Yeah, well, here's a Biden nominee

WOW!

President ⁦@JoeBiden⁩ nominated Deborah Boardman to serve as a federal district judge in Maryland.

At her confirmation hearing today, she was stumped by one of the most basic questions about constitutional laws.

She may not be qualified — but she’s diverse.

Equity. pic.twitter.com/LevHyFMmP9

— ���� Mike Davis ���� (@mrddmia) May 12, 2021

:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:00 AM 05-13-2021
The entire point of 'rational basis' is it isn't something you 'research' when applicable and apply it by rote when appropriate.

It's a weaselly subjective formulation to say 'I'm not going to be so brave as to say I agree, but I can't [/cough I DECLINE to] argue with the decisionmaker.'
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:44 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Do you know something about me I don't? What's the scope of the question anyway?
I know I'd buy you drinks (no homo) and we'd get along just fine if we don't agree on all politics. Wait, you know that.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:02 PM 05-17-2021

Throw in the towel and tag out for Kamala. Just getting sad to watch at this point. https://t.co/1hBeIZWsyf

— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) May 17, 2021

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:21 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Just like when a Democrat says "how many times do this have to happen" in regards to a school shooting.

It's like when Bruno or Pauli drops in and comments how much it would be a shame if your nice storefront window got broken.
[Reply]
Munson 10:10 AM 05-18-2021
Sad!

the leader of the free world making a mockery of us on the golf course. hate to see it. pic.twitter.com/oYRGrQtBWJ

— Logan Hall (@loganclarkhall) May 18, 2021

[Reply]
ghak99 11:30 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Munson:
Sad!

Take it easy on the guy. Golf has to be pretty damn hard when you can't remember what direction the ball went when you hit it.

Before hitting play, I thought I was about to see footage of the senile old fuck taking a piss in the background.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:45 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by :
The Biden administration will waive sanctions on the corporate entity and CEO overseeing the construction of Russia’s Nord Stream 2 pipeline into Germany, according to two sources briefed on the decision...

...The State Department will also acknowledge the corporate entity in charge of the project — Nord Stream 2 AG and its CEO, the Putin crony and former East German intelligence officer Matthias Warnig — are engaged in sanctionable activity...

...This planned move also sets up a bizarre situation in which the Biden administration will be sanctioning ships involved in the building of Nord Stream 2 but refusing to sanction the actual company in charge of the project....
Remember when Trump was too soft on Russia, and Biden was going to be the tough guy, and you suckers bought that?

:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 02:52 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I know I'd buy you drinks (no homo) and we'd get along just fine if we don't agree on all politics. Wait, you know that.
You take all sides.
I'm sure you would sit quietly and let eDave shine.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:01 PM 05-18-2021
Every single minute of dipshit Joes presidency is proof the election was rigged as fucked by state politicians.

Not one move has made has gotten praise but he got more votes than any other president. That does not add up. If the election was actually fair Trump had his ass beat by miles.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:23 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Every single minute of dipshit Joes presidency is proof the election was rigged as fucked by state politicians.

Not one move has made has gotten praise but he got more votes than any other president. That does not add up. If the election was actually fair Trump had his ass beat by miles.
Think positive thoughts. Biden finally found a pipeline he's ok with.
[Reply]
eDave 05:00 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:

It adds up just fine. 2+2=5 is just a Thom Yorke thing.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:24 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I miss Trump’s epic stock gains. The market went to total shit the moment Biden took over
I hope lewdog doesn't see this post. But you are 100% correct.
[Reply]
eDave 05:26 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I hope lewdog doesn't see this post. But you are 100% correct.
He's 50% correct, if at all.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:56 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
It adds up just fine. 2+2=5 is just a Thom Yorke thing.
How about we scream about Russia and waste a bunch of money?
[Reply]
Page 52 of 351
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up