ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 350
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:13 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Where is the moment he went the wrong way? What is the hilarious part?
Where the secret service guy pointed him to the stairs, and instead he walked all the way around on the grass. The agent behind him was obviously confused as to what to do about it.

I'm guessing he didn't want to take the stairs for fear of falling on them.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:22 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
"PLEASE STOP!!!! Here is your ticket please come back to court at this date, also here is your plane ticket to Miami "
The tweet doesn't say that. It says encountered at the border.
It's this kind of vagueness that riles up morons like you, and the Daily Caller knows that.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:31 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Where the secret service guy pointed him to the stairs, and instead he walked all the way around on the grass. The agent behind him was obviously confused as to what to do about it.

I'm guessing he didn't want to take the stairs for fear of falling on them.
This is really stupid stuff. Looked like he walked a direct route to the door. And you don't know what the guy was pointing at. There's no visible stairs. Maybe there was something in the way he was pointing to, as there was on the sidewalk.
And it's amazing you can tell "confusion" by the agent behind him by seeing the back of his head. Pathetic stuff.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:36 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
This is really stupid stuff. Looked like he walked a direct route to the door. And you don't know what the guy was pointing at. There's no visible stairs. Maybe there was something in the way he was pointing to, as there was on the sidewalk.
And it's amazing you can tell "confusion" by the agent behind him by seeing the back of his head. Pathetic stuff.
That's fair enough, we don't have audio. Joe might have said "Nah, I'll take the long way".

I admit, it's conjecture. People see what they believe, not the other way around. I believe based on past experiences that Joe is a dodering drooling old fool who can't climb stairs well, so it makes sense to me that he would avoid them, despite being pointed to use them.

I suppose the Agent might have just been pointing them out to the President as a point of interest. Like, "Look Mr. President, here's some stairs, aren't they nice?"

Anything is possible.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:42 AM 08-13-2021

Uncle Joeís new foreign policy: begging. pic.twitter.com/I8uR7xt6ze

— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) August 13, 2021

[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:43 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
That's fair enough, we don't have audio. Joe might have said "Nah, I'll take the long way".

I admit, it's conjecture. People see what they believe, not the other way around. I believe based on past experiences that Joe is a dodering drooling old fool who can't climb stairs well, so it makes sense to me that he would avoid them, despite being pointed to use them.

I suppose the Agent might have just been pointing them out to the President as a point of interest. Like, "Look Mr. President, here's some stairs, aren't they nice?"

Anything is possible.
This is something you're making up.
That's not usually your style. Sorry to see you go that way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:24 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"encountered"
So they were stopped? What is the point of the post?
Posts like this prove that your mother didn't totally miss you with the hanger. She didn't kill you, but she did get some good blows into your brain.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:40 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Posts like this prove that your mother didn't totally miss you with the hanger.
:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:45 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Afganistan is about ready to fall to the Taliban. They will have those terrorist training camps open again soon.

Women and kids will be enslaved and not a peep out of Biden. The media will ignore the mass executions.
Are we the only country in the world?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:28 AM 08-13-2021
He fix the border yet?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:30 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
He fix the border yet?
Oh yeah, itís fine.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/may...d-audio-border
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:35 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Oh yeah, itís fine.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/may...d-audio-border
212K is a big number.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:06 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
212K is a big number.
It certainly is. And thatís just the ones we catch.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:07 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
212K is a big number.
that's a lot of Covid.
[Reply]
digger 11:17 AM 08-14-2021

[Reply]
Page 103 of 350
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Up