ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 02:21 PM 04-26-2010
What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 06:08 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.
You HAVE to watch Season 4. It is epic.
[Reply]
Miles 07:10 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by PGM:
You HAVE to watch Season 4. It is epic.
Yep. Season 4 is considerably better than 3.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 08:19 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.
well you are missing out on great writing, directing and acting. It is a brilliant show and season 4 is the best season of all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:25 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by PGM:
You HAVE to watch Season 4. It is epic.
THIS!
[Reply]
Lzen 10:07 AM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
What got me to watch Dexter in the first place was I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under, I think I've seen every episode at least 4 times. So when the show premiered I was there at the beginning

I enjoyed the first season of Dexter, and some of the nice scenery such as Ms Benz. I liked the second season with Keith Carradine but not quite as much and I didn't like that they killed off one of the main characters. The third season I believe was the one with Jimmy Smits, and I found him to be just too dumb and guillible to really get into the show anymore and eventually quit watching in the middle of the season. I don't know what to tell you, but I lost interest, but then again I don't watch very much episodic TV. The last show before Six Feet Under that I watched regularly as a die-hard fan was 'Moonlighting'.
Well, if you don't care for Jimmy Smits' character.....

Spoiler!

[Reply]
irishjayhawk 11:36 AM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Miles:
Yep. Season 4 is considerably better than 3.
It's really not close. And it's the simple reason that Lithgow's performance and the character itself was much more compelling than Dex's "friend".
[Reply]
Lzen 11:43 AM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
It's really not close. And it's the simple reason that Lithgow's performance and the character itself was much more compelling than Dex's "friend".
Makes sense to me. I haven't watched S4 yet, but I like Lithgow so I can imagine he's good.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 12:27 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Miles:
Yep. Season 4 is considerably better than 3.
I just got Showtime back two weeks ago, so I guess I'll give it another try. How much have I missed this year?
[Reply]
Miles 04:31 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I just got Showtime back two weeks ago, so I guess I'll give it another try. How much have I missed this year?
It finished a while back but you might check On Demand if you have cable.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 01:10 PM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by Miles:
It finished a while back but you might check On Demand if you have cable.
I've got Directv, but I guess Showtime will probably rerun it this summer before the next season starts.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:25 PM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
since it's the greatest show ever made, I'll go ahead and help you out

http://www.tv-dome.net/category/dexter/page/2/
Dude, that tries to download malware. Perhaps you should remove that link.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:26 PM 08-16-2010
Good thing that season 4 is now on Netflix.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 07:34 PM 08-16-2010
I made a thread about this a while back, but I'll post it here in case any fans of the show haven't seen this yet...



[Reply]
Lzen 08:00 PM 08-25-2010
Watching episode 4 of disc 2 of season 4. Getting very freaky.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up