ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Is this the dumbest play design of the year?
Direckshun 08:49 PM 11-29-2021
I am catching up on some bye week action, currently watching the Titans implode against the Pats.

Look at this god-awful play design from the Titans. Shocker that it didn't work out for them.

The entire offensive line goes left, in what I'm guessing they think is the Greatest Play Fake Of All Time.

Literally everybody else, including Tannehill, rolls right, as does the entire Patriots defense. Since nobody from the Titans actually followed the OL left, it's not super hard for the Patriots to figure this out.

So... it's 7 on 11, with Tannehill rolling with zero protection, and of course he's immeidately pressured, with absolutely nobody to throw to.

This is an abomination.

Did they even run it correctly?

What was even supposed to happen? Was the Patriots defense supposed to follow the OL even though literally everybody they're supposed to guard and pressure is going right?
[Reply]
notorious 10:49 PM 11-29-2021
Pats were listening in on the Titan's headphones.

I WONDER WHY THEY WEREN'T FOOLED.
[Reply]
Cleavage 11:12 PM 11-29-2021
Really? You started a thread about THAT play?? FOH with this nonsense...smh
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 PM 11-29-2021
Titans need to stop doing RPO with Tannehill. He's not that good. Should just stick to a normal style offense
[Reply]
loochy 06:30 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Titans need to stop doing RPO with Tannehill. He's not that good. Should just stick to a normal style offense
But they need to get him on the run because he's a good runner so jes good at the RPO
Right?
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:16 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Shag:
Can't imagine there will ever be a worse play than this one...

WTF was that?

[Reply]
listopencil 09:17 AM 11-30-2021
#80 was open for a TD pass on the short right at the bottom of the screen if the QB had continued rolling to his right.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up