ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which one do you pick?
Colorado, plus a $530,000 annual stipend 30 55.56%
Florida, plus a $250,000 annual stipend 24 44.44%
Gosh, I can't decide. 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mansionmania Tournament: Round 4, Heat 2
Rain Man 07:57 PM 11-27-2021
Mansionmania rolls along with our juggernaut Elite 8 4th-round contestants. You will choose among each pair of houses with the following assumptions:

I encourage you to click on the maps in the listings to see the general location and neighborhood.

Also, I will only enter contestants if they have a sufficient number of photos to judge, as determined by me.

Your entries in this heat are:

Colorado:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...1_M90269-65083

Florida:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...0_M67389-45908
[Reply]
stumppy 10:40 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I voted Colorado, but can someone explain to me what Photo 13 is? I'm stumped.
Been wondering the same thing.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:51 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Buehler could well be correct, but I am going with some kind of etched glass art, that was photographed poorly.
You're probably right. I figured it was something fossilized because it's pretty bland to be a big ass centerpiece like that.

Whatever. Decide for yourself. Here is the zoomed in version.

[Reply]
Bowser 12:17 PM 11-28-2021
Artsy concrete art of trees?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:31 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Artsy concrete art of trees?
Definitely an art display of some sort.

My hope would be it is very valuable so when I sell it, I can replace with something nicer.
[Reply]
Otter 03:22 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Definitely an art display of some sort.

My hope would be it is very valuable so when I sell it, I can replace with something nicer.
My guess would be his wife got bored and took an art class and wanted it front and center.

I'm basing that on nothing substantial.

I got curious and email the realtor and will post any response. She's pretty easy on the eyes to boot:

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:31 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
My guess would be his wife got bored and took an art class and wanted it front and center.

I'm basing that on nothing substantial.

I got curious and email the realtor and will post any response. She's pretty easy on the eyes to boot:

Did you let her know that her property is currently in the Elite Eight of the Mansionmania tournament? Or are you posing as a tech entrepreneur whose company just went public?
[Reply]
Otter 03:52 PM 11-28-2021
Did you let her know that her property is currently in the Elite Eight of the Mansionmania tournament? Or are you posing as a tech entrepreneur whose company just went public?
I left the purpose of my inquiry ambiguous in fear of revealing I'm not in the market for a $51 million dollar house and to plant the seed of anticipation.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:55 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
I left the purpose of my inquiry ambiguous in fear of revealing I'm not in the market for a $51 million dollar house and to plant the seed of anticipation.
It might not be $51 million. Maybe you can see how negotiable the price is and offer something lower.
[Reply]
Otter 03:58 PM 11-28-2021
It might not be $51 million. Maybe you can see how negotiable the price is and offer something lower.
I'm biding my time to reveal I voted for this house in the ChiefsPlanet Elite Eight of the Mansionmania tournament.

Playing my cards close to the vest however in fear whether that would result in raising or lowering the price.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:50 AM 11-29-2021
Florida, easily.

I can't believe all of my favorite houses are being eliminated in this round...
[Reply]
burt 09:51 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Florida.

I can't believe I actually agree with you. But not easily. I love that Co. house and area! BUT that FL. house is in a terrific area....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:20 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I can't believe I actually agree with you. But not easily. I love that Co. house and area! BUT that FL. house is in a terrific area....
Burt, you're retired! That Florida home would be a dream for you. Imagine never having to get up at the ass crack of dawn and scrape the frost off your windshield ever again!

Seriously. That has to be like a top 5 negative experience in life.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:24 AM 11-29-2021
Burt, you're retired! That Florida home would be a dream for you. Imagine never having to get up at the ass crack of dawn and scrape the frost off your windshield ever again!

Seriously. That has to be like a top 5 negative experience in life.
Dude, that's what a garage is for . . . been years since i had to scrape frost off a windshield, and I live in Kansas.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Dude, that's what a garage is for . . . been years since i had to scrape frost off a windshield, and I live in Kansas.
Shit, that's true.. and Aspen has a really nice garage, too.

Still! There's a reason Florida is such a popular retirement spot.
[Reply]
burt 10:50 AM 11-29-2021
Retired??....I'm barley tired!!! At work now!!

. That has to be like a top 5 negative experience in life.
If that's in the top 5 negative experiences, for you.... you need to get out more!

But seriously, I have snorkeled off of Peanut Island which is within eyesight of where that house is. It wasn't built when I was there, but I absolutely LOVE that area. It's known as Riviera Beach. However Aspen and rockies rock quite a bit. I AM retired from snow skiing...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up