ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Media Center>Halloween Kills Trailer
Al Bundy 08:08 PM 06-24-2021

[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 04:45 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I like horror movies too, but this one was a big stinky piece of shit. I knew it going in based on the RT scores, but I try not to be a twat about a movies score when she really wants to see it.
I hear ya,The Last Duel looks like it is very good.I love the Halloween franchise,esp. the original ones,but i hope the next movie is the last one they make,for a long time at least.How many times can we see MM get shot/burned or whatever.But as long as people go see them they will make them,i guess.I'll see this one eventually,but not in any hurry.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:32 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
I hear ya,The Last Duel looks like it is very good.I love the Halloween franchise,esp. the original ones,but i hope the next movie is the last one they make,for a long time at least.How many times can we see MM get shot/burned or whatever.But as long as people go see them they will make them,i guess.I'll see this one eventually,but not in any hurry.
Michael Vs Jason coming to a theater near you :-)
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 09:44 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Michael Vs Jason coming to a theater near you :-)
Well thats a whole different ball game,i'd go see that :-)
I liked Freddy vs. Jason.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:29 AM 10-19-2021
Just watched it and this wasn't anywhere near the level of the 2018 one. Pretty lazy stuff really and it almost seemed like a filler television episode considering what they had Laurie doing for its entirety. Hope the end of the trilogy is a lot better.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:26 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Well thats a whole different ball game,i'd go see that :-)
I liked Freddy vs. Jason.
Friday the 13th part 9 was a terrible movie, but the end scene with Freddy's glove popping up out of the earth and pulling Jason's mask down (almost) made it worth sitting through. It was a long wait between Jason Goes to Hell and Freddy vs Jason.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 10:59 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Friday the 13th part 9 was a terrible movie, but the end scene with Freddy's glove popping up out of the earth and pulling Jason's mask down (almost) made it worth sitting through. It was a long wait between Jason Goes to Hell and Freddy vs Jason.
Yeah that end scene was really good.I love the early Friday films,but i really didnt like JGTH or Jason X very much.I suppose a Jason vs. Michael movie could be cool,but...neither of them talk haha,i guess they could still make it work somehow.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:54 PM 10-19-2021
I just watched this. Pretty pointless and dumb in a lot of ways but right when I'm about to complain I remember that I like Halloween The Curse of Michael Myers, Sorority Babes at the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama, Troll 2, and the entire Ghoulies franchise. So I probably shouldn't complain too much.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 03:09 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I just watched this. Pretty pointless and dumb in a lot of ways but right when I'm about to complain I remember that I like Halloween The Curse of Michael Myers, Sorority Babes at the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama, Troll 2, and the entire Ghoulies franchise. So I probably shouldn't complain too much.
I just watched a review about Halloween 6.That movie was so slapped together,i'm surprised it even got finished being made.There is a producers cut which kind of fills in some of the blanks,but its a mess.Its still better than Resurrection though haha.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:34 PM 10-19-2021

Happy Birthday to Michael Audrey Myers who was born on this date 64 years ago (October 19, 1957) #MichaelMyers pic.twitter.com/15mXsn6w0q

— Geek Vibes Nation (@GeekVibesNation) October 20, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:34 PM 10-20-2021
Shit was awful as all hell. Terrible movie.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:37 PM 10-21-2021
Catch this one on Peacock. Trailers are a bit misleading.

However, I liked it quite a bit because i went into it with the understanding that this is part 2 in a trilogy. This film likely stands up a lot better when you have the opportunity to immediately start the next one right after.

Nothing really gets left to the imagination here. Where in the original Halloween, as well as 2018's 40 years later sequel, many of the kills happen off screen. You see bodies, and kind have to put together what happened for a lot of them. You see a couple, but most are offscreen.

Not so for this one. It was a bit jarring at first as a fan of the original, its more psychological. This one is just sraight up no imagination needed, sit back and watch this dude slaughter upwards of 20 people. Its pretty in your face with the kills.

Looking forward to see how they wrap up this trilogy. Hope they can stick the landing.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:48 PM 10-21-2021
I read there will be quite the twist at the end of 3.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:39 PM 10-26-2021
Rounds of fun from the usual suspects

[Reply]
Otter 01:40 PM 10-26-2021
Dumb as fuck on every level. Don't even bother unless you're cooking and have it on in the background for fodder.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:54 PM 10-27-2021
Absolutely incoherent trash.

Do not watch.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up