Pretty badass, Michael Myers wasn't fucking around in this one
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:20 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Pretty badass, Michael Myers wasn't fucking around in this one
No shit lol
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:32 PM 10-16-2021
This wasn't a good movie. It features the dumbest fucking townsfolk ever portrayed in cinema.

I enjoyed the kills, though.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:27 AM 10-18-2021
Yeah...felt like just a filler to get to part 3. I usually love these movies but this felt like it dragged ass.
[Reply]
Mennonite 08:29 AM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I enjoyed the kills, though.

"I'll make the perfect movie - no plot, just victims."

All of the Halloween movies have sucked except the original. I'll still catch a matinee of this one if the kills are interesting.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:16 AM 10-18-2021
God damn wife brought me to this instead of "The Last Duel".
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:32 AM 10-18-2021
The Rob Zombie Halloween was the best.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:41 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
"All of the Halloween movies have sucked except the original. I'll still catch a matinee of this one if the kills are interesting.
Oh, man, I disagree wholeheartedly. The Halloweens are my favorite slasher franchise, easily.

I believe we covered it earlier in this thread, but I think Halloween I, II and IV, H20, the Rob Zombie remake (first one only) and 2018 remake were all legitimately good movies.

This spoiler won't give away any plot details but in response to you catching the matinee:

Spoiler!

I will say, this one had some really badass shots of Michael with the burnt mask.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:45 PM 10-18-2021
I am really pissed off at how fucking stupid the townsfolk were in this one. I was literally rooting for Michael to kill all of them.

Spoiler!

Also the "Evil dies tonight" shit was fucking cringe-worthy.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:30 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I am really pissed off at how ****ing stupid the townsfolk were in this one. I was literally rooting for Michael to kill all of them.

Spoiler!

Also the "Evil dies tonight" shit was ****ing cringe-worthy.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:33 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Spoiler!
Right.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 03:13 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
God damn wife brought me to this instead of "The Last Duel".
Sounds like a helluva wife to me,the women i know won't even watch horror movies.She got any sisters ? haha

Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The Rob Zombie Halloween was the best.
You serious Clark ? Even Rob Zombie would tell you his movie isnt better than the original.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:22 PM 10-18-2021
80s horror movies were cheesy so I think that is what they were going for but it was just too much here.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:24 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
80s horror movies were cheesy so I think that is what they were going for but it was just too much here.
Agreed. I'm always gore over story but this still felt weak in the series.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:37 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Sounds like a helluva wife to me,the women i know won't even watch horror movies.She got any sisters ? haha

You serious Clark ? Even Rob Zombie would tell you his movie isnt better than the original.
I like horror movies too, but this one was a big stinky piece of shit. I knew it going in based on the RT scores, but I try not to be a twat about a movies score when she really wants to see it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up