Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Our pal Bashaud Breeland visited the Vikings yesterday
RunKC 07:32 AM 05-21-2021

Bashaud Breeland visited Vikings Thursday. https://t.co/7ZsxsqWqJw

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 21, 2021

[Reply]
|Zach| 11:18 PM 06-05-2021
Always remember that clutch play in New England. Hope he does well!
[Reply]
TRR 06:38 AM 06-06-2021
This about sums it up for my thoughts on Breeland…

A couple of things on Breeland. He was a physical corner & one of the better options on the market for KC’s style at the time in 19. But leading the defense in penalties with 25 called against him in 2 seasons not ideal. Athletic cliff is near as well. Hence 4x 1-year deals.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) June 5, 2021

[Reply]
scho63 06:49 AM 06-06-2021
Will not miss him and all his penalties.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:02 PM 06-06-2021
I just re-watched the AFC championship game against the Bills. Breeland had an interception in the end zone, and he also directly caused a tip that Rashad Fenton intercepted.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:10 AM 06-07-2021
OH MY GOD JOSH BRISKOE SAID THE SKY IS FALLING NOW

Also, when i see Nick Jacobs face on a tweet i just want to punch him. Is this normal?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:40 AM 10-05-2021
Biggest surprise: CB Bashaud Breeland

Why it's a surprise: Minnesota signed Breeland to shore up the secondary and put a player with experience and good coverage skills (ranked 18th by Pro Football Focus in 2020) opposite Patrick Peterson at outside corner. Through four games, Breeland's play has been a disaster. He has been targeted 23 times and allowed 20 receptions for 281 yards (14.1 yards per reception), has given up four touchdowns and is allowing a near-perfect passer rating (157.2). Against Cleveland, Breeland left the game after six plays with an "illness" and didn't play again after being the closest defender on a 21-yard pass that converted a third-and-long for the Browns.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...ise-every-team
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:46 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:

Why it's a surprise: Minnesota signed Breeland to shore up the secondary and put a player with experience and good coverage skills (ranked 18th by Pro Football Focus in 2020) opposite Patrick Peterson at outside corner. Through four games, Breeland's play has been a disaster. He has been targeted 23 times and allowed 20 receptions for 281 yards (14.1 yards per reception), has given up four touchdowns and is allowing a near-perfect passer rating (157.2). Against Cleveland, Breeland left the game after six plays with an "illness" and didn't play again after being the closest defender on a 21-yard pass that converted a third-and-long for the Browns.

Woof.

He’s over the proverbial cliff.
[Reply]
loochy 11:48 AM 10-05-2021

So is Brshrd Brlnd worse than Hughes?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:51 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
So is Brshrd Brlnd worse than Hughes?
We cannot answer until we see Hughes rap album.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:04 PM 10-05-2021
We let him go at the right time
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:06 PM 10-05-2021

Yikes. Veach pulled the chute at the right time I suppose.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:07 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Dammit Burt! :-)
[Reply]
Indian Chief 01:10 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That's one of the Patriots hallmarks and it works. As much as I despise that team, they let guys go one year early rather than one year late.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:47 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I thought this, I'd tried to watch some of his play and the limited amount I saw suggests binning him was right. Obviously some adjustment might be needed but he has looked dog-turd. I think our CBs have been really poor, but I'd still prefer Hughes over Breeland at this point.
[Reply]
TEX 02:40 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Naw, he'd fit right in with our shit defense...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up