Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Our pal Bashaud Breeland visited the Vikings yesterday
RunKC 07:32 AM 05-21-2021

Bashaud Breeland visited Vikings Thursday. https://t.co/7ZsxsqWqJw

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 21, 2021

[Reply]
Chiefaholic 05:49 PM 05-21-2021
I'm not going to trash talk of of the men on the field that won us a Superbowl after waiting a lifetime (born in 71). Covid set our team back on planned cap space, thus forcing the team to make some hard decisions. I wish the guy the best and if we're lucky, he'll get himself a long term contract while we reap the reward of draft compensation.
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:25 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
I'm not going to trash talk of of the men on the field that won us a Superbowl after waiting a lifetime (born in 71). Covid set our team back on planned cap space, thus forcing the team to make some hard decisions. I wish the guy the best and if we're lucky, he'll get himself a long term contract while we reap the reward of draft compensation.
All NFL signings have to happen before the Monday at 4:00 PM, after the NFL draft, to be considered for comp picks.

If KC signed him for another year and next year Bashaud signed for a few million with another team, that could get us a comp pick in the following year.

Last comp calculations that I saw has KC either getting a 7th round comp pick for Tanoh Kpassagnon or we just miss because 32 comp picks will already have been awarded.

https://overthecap.com/2022-compensa...date-5-4-2021/
[Reply]
notorious 09:34 AM 05-22-2021
He’s a good player that becomes great if the refs allow a physical game.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:41 AM 05-22-2021

See research is power https://t.co/VbAUQ7ZAz0

— Bashaud Breeland (@Bree2Land6) May 22, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 12:09 PM 05-22-2021
Fenton is the same type of corner as Breeland. I wonder if Spags now wants him to take that role going into his 3rd year
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:16 PM 05-22-2021
I've always said that if you want to convince a lot of people of something, show them your handwritten notes on a piece of looseleaf notebook paper.
[Reply]
TLO 12:51 PM 05-22-2021
We're a long way from 1000 posts, guys.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:54 PM 05-22-2021
If KC didn't want Sneed starting opposite Ward this year, I'd have to think they would have made an offer to Breeland by now and wouldn't have traded for Hughes. He isn't signing here to not start. They are going to figure out what they have with Baker, Hughes, Fenton, and Keyes behind them. Fenton seems to be a lock to be the primary backup on the outside with Hughes and Baker battling it out for the slot the way things look on paper.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:31 PM 05-22-2021
David Amerson is available. Safe to say that won’t be changing any time soon.
[Reply]
notorious 06:05 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by :
That’s BETTER than Gilmore, Ramsey, Alexander, and Humphrey combined
When it comes to percentages, this makes no sense.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:05 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I've always said that if you want to convince a lot of people of something, show them your handwritten notes on a piece of looseleaf notebook paper.
Lo fi is the new high fi.
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:18 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by :
That’s BETTER than Gilmore, Ramsey, Alexander, and Humphrey combined
Originally Posted by notorious:
When it comes to percentages, this makes no sense.
I agree. He used the wrong wording.
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:28 PM 05-22-2021
Will Bashaud Breeland face another suspension from his April arrest in South Carolina? Perhaps they were able to plead it down enough that the NFL will consider it a minor offense.

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs CB Bashaud Breeland pleads guilty to disorderly conduct, possession in South Carolina (kshb.com)

From Oct 2, 2020
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Suspended Chiefs cornerback Bashaud Breeland pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and a drug possession charge Friday in a South Carolina court.
Breeland received a 30-day suspended sentence and $100 fine for each charge, including possession of less than 28 grams of marijuana.
“We are pleased to have come to a fair and swift resolution in this case,” according to a statement on Breeland’s behalf from defense attorney, Bakari Sellers. “Mr. Breeland looks forward to putting this whole ordeal behind him. We appreciate the York County prosecutor’s cooperation and professionalism throughout this process. This case is a prime example of how a person is best served by allowing these matters to be litigated in a court of law, rather than roadside during an arrest.”
Breeland was arrested in late April in Fort Mill, South Carolina, for allegedly smoking marijuana in a gas station parking lot.
TMZ Sports released a video it said was of the arrest during which a York County sheriff’s deputy drew his Taser and later a firearm, which he pointed at Breeland as he tried to get into a vehicle at a gas station.
“This was a relatively minor situation that could have turned into a serious incident,” York County Solicitor Kevin Bracket said in a statement. “Failing to comply with law enforcement’s instructions too often leads to tragic results. I appreciate Mr. Breeland’s recognition of this fact and acceptance of responsibility for his actions. Compliance is the best way to avoid a dangerous escalation of routine encounters with the police.”
The York County prosecutor’s office agreed to drop charges for transporting alcohol in a vehicle with a broken seal, driving without a license and resisting arrest as part of the plea agreement.
Breeland has one game remaining on the four-game suspension the NFL handed down in August for violating the league’s personal conduct policy.

[Reply]
flinchfree 08:42 PM 05-22-2021
Breeland is a numbskull kinda guy that won't get out of his own way.
No biggie that we've moved on.
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:32 PM 05-25-2021
Maybe the Bears -

Originally Posted by :
The Bears are interested in the seven-year veteran, according to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune. Chicago cut both Kyle Fuller and Buster Skrine this offseason and could potentially use another experienced cover man, having not addressed the position in the draft until Round 6.
https://www.profootballrumors.com/
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up