ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Media Center>Tiger King(Netflix)
Why Not? 09:44 PM 03-22-2020
This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:54 AM 04-14-2020
Enjoyed the follow up. The zoo staff come across as the only non deplorable folks in the whole series. Eric was awesome in his interview and John seems like a genuinely good dude. Saff is cool as well. Wish Rick would invest some in the teeth department but I like him as well.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:23 PM 04-14-2020
OK, I've heard enough about this thing to make me think I'm weird for not wanting to watch it. For some reason it's not grabbing me, but I'm really not in the know about it. My adult kids have seen it and are begging me and my wife to watch. Maybe this weekend, I dunno.

I watched Don't Fuck with Cats and that was nuts. Is this similar?
[Reply]
vailpass 04:13 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
OK, I've heard enough about this thing to make me think I'm weird for not wanting to watch it. For some reason it's not grabbing me, but I'm really not in the know about it. My adult kids have seen it and are begging me and my wife to watch. Maybe this weekend, I dunno.

I watched Don't **** with Cats and that was nuts. Is this similar?
Does Don't F With Cats have meth-mouthed homo three-way marriages and white trash as far as the eye can see in a setting where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting yet another level of WTF?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:16 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:

I watched Don't Fuck with Cats and that was nuts. Is this similar?
It's not so much an investigation as the cameras just letting the characters vent their spleens and be themselves. That is, while I'm sure they crafted a narrative in constructing it, it doesn't have the feel of a narrative or thesis driven documentary. At times it'll actually kind of remind you of The Office or Reno 911, where you'll say 'is this a skit? a bit?'
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:11 PM 04-15-2020
I am starting to think that this would be a kickass Broadway Play
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:01 AM 04-17-2020

[Reply]
eDave 03:21 AM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I loved that guy! Actually him and The other two workers as well. The guy with the fake legs and the transgender guy.

All three just real and down to earth. Not afraid to tell the truth.

I hope they all three made a little money off this thing.
That girl (I think) who got her arm chewed off was cool too.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:14 AM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
What you think, and what he thinks, are divergent opinions.
[Reply]
EPodolak 10:15 AM 04-17-2020
I've got a day off, no place to be, and started a free trial of Netflix. I'm going in....
[Reply]
Dayze 11:44 AM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
I've got a day off, no place to be, and started a free trial of Netflix. I'm going in....
well, I guess there's only one question then...

how straight are ya?

TIA
[Reply]
vailpass 01:06 PM 04-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
well, I guess there's only one question then...

how straight are ya?

TIA
Well played.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:21 PM 04-17-2020
FTR, Male
[Reply]
Fish 10:56 PM 04-17-2020
Get down here, Stimulus Check!! Right now!

[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:54 AM 04-18-2020
I emailed my staff yesterday, as many are working remotely still.

Have had discussions about the show, and that girl (guy) came up, and how she had half her arm gnawed off, and got back to work in 6 days.

Told my staff - that's how high the bar has been set folks....gives you perspective on what's worthy of a promotion, eh?

:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:31 PM 04-18-2020

[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up