Still miss Greene County

FWIW
Would never move to Pomona CA
[Reply]
D.A.P. 03:19 PM 06-10-2020
Live Public Safety Therapists
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:25 PM 06-10-2020
A & E could just send cameras out and show live arson and vandalism.
Dan, sticks and Tom could still broadcast from home
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:29 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
A & E could just send cameras out and show live arson and vandalism.
Dan, sticks and Tom could still broadcast from home
That's raysussed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:31 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
What speech are you being denied by the government?
I'm not allowed to watch new episodes of COPS, am I?

Why did Roseanne get cancelled?

Are you THAT fucking stupid, or are you just not paying attention?
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:50 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
That's raysussed.
Rabble you typing with fat fingers or should I look that up in the urban dictionary?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:53 PM 06-10-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Rabble you typing with fat fingers or should I look that up in the urban dictionary?
Yup.

All I know is, there's literally no point in having Dish now. I guess I'll just cancel it, because the only vote I have that counts is with my dollar.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:25 PM 06-10-2020
Yup.

All I know is, there's literally no point in having Dish now. I guess I'll just cancel it, because the only vote I have that counts is with my dollar.
I'm with you .....
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:33 PM 06-10-2020

Are you THAT ****ing stupid, or are you just not paying attention?
That damn government. Fuck them, but also do what they tell you no matter what....but not the science part
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:47 PM 06-10-2020
FWIW
The wife and I are watching Gone with the wind right now
" A Civilization Gone with the Wind"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:57 PM 06-10-2020
I'm bemoaning the death of free speech.
Originally Posted by Fish:
What speech are you being denied by the government?
Originally Posted by sedated:
I love how this question never gets answered when asked.
It has been, innumerable times.

Free Speech and First Amendment Violation are separate matters.

If you want to argue that our society has no ethos of free expression outside of the Constitutional restriction on government sanction, that's fine.

People disagree, but you are entirely entitled to your perspective, so long as you don't prevail upon that nonexistent ethos when people are silencing things YOU think they shouldn't.

But that disagreement is not the same as your assertion that people are oblivious to the distinction between the First Amendment and Free Speech.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 09:52 PM 06-10-2020
Yeah but be honest, the real reason we watch COPS and Live PD is hoping to see a clip where the cops chase somebody in the dark over fences and through alleys and unleash the dogs and root them out from underneath an upside-down old rowboat and slam them to the ground and cuff them.

Or the high speed chase. You stick around waiting for either the massive accident, the flipping of the car off an embankment, or the ditch and run helicopter footage following the person through backyards until the cops catch them and slam them down.

Not a great look right now.

"COPS Taking out the white trash five nights a week"

You're not watching to see them rescue a cat from underneath a house crawlspace.
[Reply]
Fish 12:38 PM 06-11-2020

Are you THAT fucking stupid, or are you just not paying attention?
LOL, you dope. Neither of those things have anything to do with the 1st Amendment.
[Reply]
bowener 04:19 PM 06-11-2020
Fuck Live PD.

‘Live PD’ says it destroyed video of Javier Ambler II's death during 2019 Texas police stop

Originally Posted by :
Video filmed by a “Live PD” crew of an in-custody death of a black man last year has been destroyed and can no longer be turned over to Austin investigators, representatives of the reality TV show said Tuesday.

The disclosure by A&E Networks came a day after the Austin American-Statesman and KVUE-TV first reported details of the March 2019 death of Javier Ambler while being arrested by Williamson County sheriff’s deputies in connection with a traffic violation. The Austin American-Statesman is part of the USA TODAY Network.

A&E confirmed Tuesday that “video of the tragic death of Javier Ambler was captured by body cams worn on the officers involved as well by the producers of Live PD who were riding with certain officers involved.”

It said that the incident did not occur while the show was airing live and that the video was not broadcast later.

A&E’s statement said that Austin investigators had not asked for the video or to interview show producers. “As is the case with all footage taken by Live PD producers, we no longer retained the unaired footage after learning that the investigation had concluded,” the network said in a statement.

The contract between Williamson County and Live PD producers in place at the time of Ambler’s death allowed the show to destroy unaired footage within 30 days unless a court order or other state or federal law required it to be retained.

[Reply]
dlphg9 06:45 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Yeah, I don't think you watched much of it at all if that's what you got out of it.
I used to watch it all the time. You know how many times I saw someone get pulled over for minor bullshit and then the cops would ask to search the car. Fuck one time one of them ask to search a vehicle because of the neighborhood they were in. Another time one tried to search a guys vehicle because the cops were trying to get drugs and guns off the street. None of those things give them a reason to search a vehicle.

Anytime someone tells them no they can't search the vehicle the cops accuse them of hiding something. My favorite is when they are harassing someone and then ask why they are so nervous.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:11 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
Fuck Live PD.

‘Live PD’ says it destroyed video of Javier Ambler II's death during 2019 Texas police stop
Would you have rather they sold the video to TMZ or some shit? They followed their rules. They apparently did with it the same they do with all unaired footage but only after the investigation of this incident was completed.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up