ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
Mephistopheles Janx 11:06 PM 05-16-2019
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

Fucking hell... DC is garbage.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:50 PM 05-17-2019
I'll reserve judgement. It's not like he'd be the first guy to have a shit outing early but do a nice job later on.
[Reply]
sully1983 08:38 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Heath Ledger was actually a good, well established actor before he took the Joker role.

Robert Pattinson is only known for playing a stoic glittery gay vampire.
Dude not even the great Leonardo Dicaprio could have saved Twilght lol, definitely watch some of Pattinson's indie work. Especially the film Good Time. He was sensational in it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:11 PM 05-17-2019
Terrible Choice.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:27 PM 05-17-2019
Transgender Batman is going to be incredible. Instead of fighting bad guys- he interjects meaningful dialog to make them think about their choices. Hugs for everyone!
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:27 PM 05-17-2019
Just a bunch of testosterone filled badasses in here that would never in a million years what that sparkling vampire homo in a Batman movie! Those movies started 11 years ago and ended 7 years ago, but you badasses keep being badasses and skip this one because of homosparklevamp.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:31 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Ben was good wtf are you talking about. The movies themselves had issues but he did an amazing job acting the part.
We'll just have to stongly disagree here.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:33 PM 05-17-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Apparently you've never seen Batman & Robin.
I choose to forget that movie ever existed.
[Reply]
Bump 12:27 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Transgender Batman is going to be incredible. Instead of fighting bad guys- he interjects meaningful dialog to make them think about their choices. Hugs for everyone!
Be careful, if any producers read that they might offer you a writing job for the next marvel movie.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:55 AM 05-18-2019
Again who thought Ledger would be the perfect Joker? Just being good and respected doesnt mean he had the range and derangement to fit that role to perfection. No one thought he would be what he was. I defy any dummy to refute that fact.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:27 AM 05-18-2019
Curious who everyone wanted as the next Batman?

I liked Affleck cause he was as comic book Batman as possible. Never got his own film and was terribly written. He pulled off the look imo and could've been better with a better director. I feel bad for him on how that ended up. Henry Cavill is also unfairly getting shafted by WB too. I still want a MOS 2 with a real director.

I heard Armie Hammer was rumored which I kindve favored. Now I'm more intrigued with Pattinson... forget the stupid af Vampire movies...he can really act. Hopefully he proves everyone wrong.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:36 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Again who thought Ledger would be the perfect Joker? Just being good and respected doesnt mean he had the range and derangement to fit that role to perfection. No one thought he would be what he was. I defy any dummy to refute that fact.
This clip is great from Jonathan Nolan about Ledger...and also should be taken into account regarding Pattinson imo. Nolan wants him in his next movie.

Watch this min clip or text below. NSFW for language.

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1019615836783325184?s=19

"When I wrote The Dark Knight, Chris [Nolan] had to figure out how we’d tackle the Joker,” Nolan explained. “Chris had a good meeting with Heath Ledger. And no one got it — I didn’t get it, the studio didn’t get it. And the fan community was … we were fucking pilloried for it. “Disaster, worst casting decision ever!” Chris just stuck to his guns. It was a question of not giving the fans what they’re asking for but what they want — which is, “Let’s find a really fuckin’ serious actor, somebody who’s going to come in and just tear this role to pieces.”
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:52 AM 05-18-2019
Also 'Good Time' is currently streaming on Amazon Prime.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:51 AM 05-18-2019
Apparently Penguin and Catwoman will be two of the rogues he's fighting
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:10 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Now I'm more intrigued with Pattinson... forget the stupid af Vampire movies...he can really act. Hopefully he proves everyone wrong.
Yeah, the dude can really act. Who would have guessed that after the stupid vampire movies?
[Reply]
BWillie 08:33 AM 05-18-2019
Can't imagine in what universe it is acceptable to have a ghey vampire become Batman.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up