ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 35
« First < 243031323334 35 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:11 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Eric Berry was a great player in his time, cancer cut his career short.

His life, his choice and it was The Clarks money anyway...
All true and I have fond memories of prime Eric Berry erasing prime Gronk from games.

But don't kid yourself about the money. It's still the team's salary cap and it negatively affected what the team was able to accomplish and plenty of fans were painfullly aware of that.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:18 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I doubt EB gives a shit what some trashy dipshit from Wichita thinks about him.
HS didn’t seem to give a shit what anybody thought. What else would explain when he said, “he was healthy enough to play but his spirit wasn’t in it.”
That was a glimpse of what was going on behind the curtain. All week he would tell the staff he would be ready to go game time and then every week 2 hours before the game starts he would tell them he couldn’t go. He milked the shit out of the situation. Every team in the NFL saw it and knew it. Ain’t nobody got time for all that. Hope he gets a good price for his camero. Wonder what him, cornbread and tumbleweed will be cruising in now?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM 11-29-2021
The really sad thing is he couldn't get halfway healthy to last one more year and get a ring.

Would have been a great story.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:53 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
All true and I have fond memories of prime Eric Berry erasing prime Gronk from games.

But don't kid yourself about the money. It's still the team's salary cap and it negatively affected what the team was able to accomplish and plenty of fans were painfully aware of that.
Blaming a player for a bad contract is peak true fan.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:37 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The really sad thing is he couldn't get halfway healthy to last one more year and get a ring.

Would have been a great story.
Yeah, hell of a shame :-)
He just dried up there at the end - sad actually. Expensive loss for the Chiefs BUT, that is the past.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:06 PM 11-29-2021
I'm afraid Dan Sorensen caught the Eric Berry Spirit variant
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:14 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm afraid Dan Sorensen caught the Eric Berry Spirit variant
Maybe Dan should have worn a fucking mask
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:43 AM 12-02-2021
EB got raped repeatedly by Gronk because his heart wasn’t in football is my takeaway from this piece.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...256256947.html
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:37 AM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
EB got raped repeatedly by Gronk because his heart wasn’t in football is my takeaway from this piece.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...256256947.html
Link no worky
[Reply]
Realbaddog 08:59 AM 12-02-2021
Eric Berry hasn’t ruled out playing again

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...playing-again/
[Reply]
crispystl 09:12 AM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Realbaddog:

Unfortunately for Eric...the rest of the world has.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:13 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Something wasn't mentally right after his last injury. I know it is absolute total speculation based on no evidence whatsoever but I always wondered if anything with painkillers messed him up. Have to think he was on a ton of it towards the end. Him looking totally unmotivated on the field is just totally out of his element. Him not even trying to get a new contract even after his heel has had time to recover is odd. It seems like a mental thing and just have to hope the dude is OK.
I would imagine that anyone who plays in the NFL is on a ton of painkillers
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:17 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Realbaddog:

Interesting that the KC Star decided to interview Berry shortly after we began discussing him in this thread.....those fucks are over here lurking for content.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:18 PM 12-02-2021
KC Star show yourselves, cowards
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:24 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Interesting that the KC Star decided to interview Berry shortly after we began discussing him in this thread.....those ****s are over here lurking for content.
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
KC Star show yourselves, cowards
I think we have an anti-racism policy on chiefsplanet. Are they allowed to be here?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 35
« First < 243031323334 35 >
Up