ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Media Center>-- Odd/Mysterious sites on the web - watch at your own risk.
Simply Red 10:36 AM 08-21-2016
Okay - I'm not really big on hype - but I watched this in its entirety and it gave me nightmares for two nights. Not a big deal, yet it really is strange.

Any of you run into any odd sites? I don't mean the deep web - I just mean random odd sites that you may've heard of or run into.

Watch this at your own risk - it really is somewhat disturbing - but it also TOO is very interesting!

[Reply]
Bowser 04:14 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Who would ever wanna go on the 'dark web' anyway?

Its surely a filthy den of hacking thieves just waiting for some rube to stumble in
I wonder how many 4Chan jackasses make up the entirety of the "dark web" to begin with. I know there are legitimately bad/evil people that lurk out there in the depths waiting for curious people to show up just to see what the hubbub is all about, and I'm sure there are many more than I would be comfortable knowing about, but I still wonder how many are just 4Chan computer whiz kids just fucking about causing trouble.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:15 PM 04-01-2018
Interesting - I didn't realize Four Chan autocorrects to 4Chan if you spell it the way it appears in most places.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:35 PM 04-01-2018
Thank you - I'm currently watching All Hallows Eve - but I'll get to these tomorrow at lunch - appreciate it!
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:09 PM 04-01-2018
So I watched that vid. Which in turn led down some creepier, more disgusting top 15 things.Youtube always gets me with that shit.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:55 PM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
So I watched that vid. Which in turn led down some creepier, more disgusting top 15 things.Youtube always gets me with that shit.
Go ahead and share the websites and/or experiences!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 PM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Who would ever wanna go on the 'dark web' anyway?

Its surely a filthy den of hacking thieves just waiting for some rube to stumble in
Worked at a place that had 1 million hack attempts a day. l went there or was made aware of those sites for work.

You’d be an idiot to go there even if somehow you heard of a website. They’d have ransomware on your pc before you even finished loading the site.

That sewer 4 place is not the dark web, just child molesters.:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:57 AM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Worked at a place that had 1 million hack attempts a day. l went there or was made aware of those sites for work.

You’d be an idiot to go there even if somehow you heard of a website. They’d have ransomware on your pc before you even finished loading the site.

That sewer 4 place is not the dark web, just child molesters.:-)
I saw a special on youtube by motherboard and they stated that there's a site there called - two boys and a hammer. I'd recommend folks don't even watch that documentary - as it's more disturbing than the worst horror movie you can imagine - plus you'll lose faith in mankind
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:58 AM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Go ahead and share the websites and/or experiences!
Sure!
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:21 AM 10-25-2021
I wouldn't try at work - but once you get home - enter a period at the beginning of your search on Youtube. Yikes!
[Reply]
wazu 11:28 AM 10-25-2021
Interesting stuff. I think the one I was most weirded out by was "11". It's the one about the word "tanasinn".
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:05 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I wouldn't try at work - but once you get home - enter a period at the beginning of your search on Youtube. Yikes!
What are you searching? It didn't change my search results.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:26 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What are you searching? It didn't change my search results.
Yeah, same
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:18 PM 10-25-2021
Just enter a period and pick from the weird looking choices you're given, I got this... among many, many other extremely weird offerings

[Reply]
Simply Red 08:35 PM 10-25-2021
just put a period in the search field, space once and rest mouse - it'll auto populate a bunch of odd urls, mostly violent, killing type of shit.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:12 PM 10-25-2021
SR, have you ever watched Whang on Youtube? His channel he talks about a lot of weird internet stuff. Some of it is interesting. Some of it isn't. But it's a pretty good channel.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up