ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>-- Odd/Mysterious sites on the web - watch at your own risk.
Simply Red 10:36 AM 08-21-2016
Okay - I'm not really big on hype - but I watched this in its entirety and it gave me nightmares for two nights. Not a big deal, yet it really is strange.

Any of you run into any odd sites? I don't mean the deep web - I just mean random odd sites that you may've heard of or run into.

Watch this at your own risk - it really is somewhat disturbing - but it also TOO is very interesting!

[Reply]
Bowser 12:30 PM 08-21-2016
How many of those sites have you gone to so far?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:45 PM 08-21-2016
And not to hijack, but speaking of mysterious, did they ever figure out what this was all about -

[Reply]
RobBlake 12:55 PM 08-21-2016
number 10 was creepy as fuck
[Reply]
Sannyasi 01:15 PM 08-21-2016
Have you guys heard of Yvette's Bridal Formal? The website was pulled down years ago but you can still find it archived here: https://yvettesbridalformal.p1r8.net/

Its ostensibly a website for a store selling wedding dresses, but the design of the site itself is pretty creepy, and if you follow any of the various links you can find some pretty disturbing stuff. Its gotten quite a bit of attention because no one can figure out if its a joke or if its really just a site made by an insane person.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:11 PM 08-21-2016
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
Have you guys heard of Yvette's Bridal Formal? The website was pulled down years ago but you can still find it archived here: https://yvettesbridalformal.p1r8.net/

Its ostensibly a website for a store selling wedding dresses, but the design of the site itself is pretty creepy, and if you follow any of the various links you can find some pretty disturbing stuff. Its gotten quite a bit of attention because no one can figure out if its a joke or if its really just a site made by an insane person.
Ok, went to the site, clicked a link to their default page, and was taken to a page with a strange pic of a girl on an airport tarmac with a huge smile and tons of other links. I don't know if it was you in my head saying how I would find pretty disturbing stuff or what, but it just felt weird looking at that page, so I closed it down. I'm a puss apparently, haha.
[Reply]
hometeam 03:33 PM 08-21-2016
www.zombo.com
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:56 PM 08-21-2016
The dark web is scary !
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:34 PM 08-21-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
How many of those sites have you gone to so far?
None yet - but would go to 99rooms - that'd be about the only one I'd feel comfortable going to.
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:36 PM 08-21-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
The dark web is scary !
Don't ever go on it! Watch this (be warned) you'll not feel the same about humanity if you watch this. Side-note: Motherboard is a great user to subscribe to on YT.

[Reply]
Bowser 05:01 PM 08-21-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
www.zombo.com
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 05:05 PM 08-21-2016
This is how technically unsavvy I am - I have no idea how to even get to the Deep Web. I assume it takes more than just typing in a web address? Do you need a specific browser to access it?
[Reply]
hometeam 05:10 PM 08-21-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This is how technically unsavvy I am - I have no idea how to even get to the Deep Web. I assume it takes more than just typing in a web address? Do you need a specific browser to access it?
Deep web only refers to sites and addresses that are not indexed by google and other search engines. like 95% of all content on the internet is deep web, you just need to know the addresses to get into it, cant google it up.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:14 PM 08-21-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
number 10 was creepy as fuck
So was 12
[Reply]
Bowser 05:16 PM 08-21-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Deep web only refers to sites and addresses that are not indexed by google and other search engines. like 95% of all content on the internet is deep web, you just need to know the addresses to get into it, cant google it up.
So it is just as easy as typing up an address. Interesting.

I imagine there is all manners of fucked up shit and nightmare fuel down in the depths....
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up