ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 210
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:52 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I forgot all about this clown. :-)
Jesus fucking .............. This guys banned right
[Reply]
Bowser 11:19 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jesus fucking .............. This guys banned right
IIRC, he was after that outburst for an extended time. But after that supreme dipshittery and all the callouts from the board, he hasn't been here (under that name at least) for over five years.
[Reply]
bowener 11:24 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Just making it TDs from scrimmage underrates Tyreek. How many return TDs did he have his first couple of years?
Tyreek has 5 returns TDs, so 66 total TDs.
Moss had 1 return TD, so 65 total TDs.
Rice had 1 return TD, so 82 total TDs.

My takeaway is that Hill is quite underrated, and Jerry Rice was an unfair advantage.... jfc.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 11-29-2021
This would be a good Tyreek or Mecole play, as much as we throw bubble screens to Mecole especially.

the fake bubble screen slant here from davante adams �� pic.twitter.com/b8zA5HFqXx

— Austin Gayle (@PFF_AustinGayle) November 29, 2021

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:21 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This would be a good Tyreek or Mecole play, as much as we throw bubble screens to Mecole especially.

The Chiefs haven't seen a defensive look like that all season. If they lined up like that against us we wouldn't be throwing no damn bubble screen i can promise you that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 PM 11-29-2021
I bet they have seen EXACTLY that look at the goal line.

That would be a very effective play down there.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:35 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I bet they have seen EXACTLY that look at the goal line.

That would be a very effective play down there.
That is a good point, we do be getting the look in goal line.

I would be worried about it bouncing up for the INT tho
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:25 PM 11-29-2021
Adams' route running is just so damned good.

The Packers ran another great play in the last postseason against the Rams. (From memory) it was a goal line look, tight formation. They sent Adams in motion, he stopped and turned around like he was going back to the side he came from, then flipped right back in the direction he was initially going, ball was snapped, and he ran straight to the flat for an easy TD. It was man coverage so the DB following him got all fucked up with the fake turn.

They tried to run the very same play when they played the Buccaneers and, of course, it didn't work because they had it on film and the Bucs were ready for it.

I don't believe we see a ton of man on the goal line so I doubt that sort of play would work quite as well for us, but with Hill or Hardman's speed against the right look, I'd love to bust that one out.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:30 PM 11-29-2021
Hill's a hell of a route runner in his own route. Maybe not as polished but he's so damn explosive that DBs have to respect any foot-fire he gives them.

I love Hill running that whip route because it's essentially free money. And fortunately Andy seems to save it for 'gotta have it' plays. You don't see him burning that thing on 2nd and 10 from the 45 in the 3rd quarter. That's a 4th down and/or goal to go sort of specialty play that he busts out only when we absolutely need it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:47 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hill's a hell of a route runner in his own route. Maybe not as polished but he's so damn explosive that DBs have to respect any foot-fire he gives them.

I love Hill running that whip route because it's essentially free money. And fortunately Andy seems to save it for 'gotta have it' plays. You don't see him burning that thing on 2nd and 10 from the 45 in the 3rd quarter. That's a 4th down and/or goal to go sort of specialty play that he busts out only when we absolutely need it.
Hill's fake-in out route is nearly unguardable, without a straight double-team.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:04 PM 11-29-2021
Ah, here's the play I mentioned earlier. 2:18 in the video. My memory was a bit hazy but I was close enough.

I wonder if we could get a cheap TD against man coverage on a play like this using Hill or Hardman.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:05 PM 11-29-2021

He is great. He's not quite the route runner Adams is, but his speed and quickness make him even more dangerous.

I just admire Adams because he isn't particularly fast. He's pretty quick and that jab step is just nasty.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:09 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Hill's fake-in out route is nearly unguardable, without a straight double-team.
Yeah, that's that Whip route.

And that's why Andy doesn't over-expose it. If you see it coming, it's not hard to crash on it for a pick six. The CB can really bait the QB on that ball with just a quick jab step on the slant then a bounce back out as the QBs arm comes back.

It's actually a super-dangerous route because any kind of mistake can go the other way. But because of Hill's explosion, you just can't sit on it. If you do, he can torn that into something of a short corner-post and get right into that dead space in a Cover 2 and have an easy 20 yarder.

That's asking too much of most WRs but Hill can do it in his sleep.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:21 PM 11-29-2021
Yeah, that's that Whip route.

And that's why Andy doesn't over-expose it. If you see it coming, it's not hard to crash on it for a pick six. The CB can really bait the QB on that ball with just a quick jab step on the slant then a bounce back out as the QBs arm comes back.

It's actually a super-dangerous route because any kind of mistake can go the other way. But because of Hill's explosion, you just can't sit on it. If you do, he can torn that into something of a short corner-post and get right into that dead space in a Cover 2 and have an easy 20 yarder.

That's asking too much of most WRs but Hill can do it in his sleep.
Sorry, thought you were referring to clay’s video.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:12 AM 01-24-2022
the spin move on the punt return

and this

[Reply]
Page 181 of 210
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191 > Last »
Up