ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 37 of 255
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:46 AM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Absolutely love Telltale Walking Dead. Amazing game
i only played the first season, but it was really fucking cool.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:55 AM 11-02-2016
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
i only played the first season, but it was really ****ing cool.
It was a very well done and the ending of that season was fucking sad lol
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:45 AM 11-02-2016
It was a very well done and the ending of that season was ****ing sad lol
yeah, i felt for the little girl! lol i was like NOOOOOOOOO lol
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:15 AM 11-02-2016
Black Friday deals are starting to leak:

Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle + Gears of War 4 + Extra Controller for $250 at Dell.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:38 PM 11-03-2016
Anybody on PS4 play rainbow 6 siege?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:41 AM 11-04-2016
So I played a couple rounds of VR in particular Rush of Blood. What a ****ing cool game. I had a blast man. Felt like Marty McFly in Back to the Future 2 where he's at the kitchen table with the VR type headset on :-).

I had such a fun time. But back to being an adult and school lol. Can't wait to the weekend.
I finished it last night - best 20 bucks I've spent on a game maybe ever.

What a fun (and full of jump scares) game.

Definitely will replay from time to time.....and here's hoping for a sequel.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:00 AM 11-04-2016
Digital copy of Until Dawn for $10 worth it?

I'm hearing there's little to no replay value and since it's digital there's no option to re-sell, but $10 is pretty low for what I hear is a pretty good game.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:58 AM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I'm hearing there's little to no replay value and since it's digital there's no option to re-sell, but $10 is pretty low for what I hear is a pretty good game.
I absolutely LOVED that game.....may not be for everyone, but I think it was super-clever.....had legit creepiness to it, and once you're into it by 1/2 hour, you're hooked.

Technically speaking, it has replay value, as the storyline can change, depending upon the decisions you make (and there are quite a few).

Even without replayability, it was a fun game....kind of like playing a movie, as the story was pretty engaging....and keeps you guessing as to what is really going on.

I thought it was much more sophisticated/mature than what it appeared to be from previews.

Highly recommended, especially for 10 bucks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:22 PM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I absolutely LOVED that game.....may not be for everyone, but I think it was super-clever.....had legit creepiness to it, and once you're into it by 1/2 hour, you're hooked.

Technically speaking, it has replay value, as the storyline can change, depending upon the decisions you make (and there are quite a few).

Even without replayability, it was a fun game....kind of like playing a movie, as the story was pretty engaging....and keeps you guessing as to what is really going on.

I thought it was much more sophisticated/mature than what it appeared to be from previews.

Highly recommended, especially for 10 bucks.

Cool, I'm gonna grab it for then. Thanks.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:48 PM 11-04-2016
Alright gents! Lest our commanders start giving us the business, shall we go drive back the bloody Hun?
Jerry is quite saucy today so grab your 8mm rifle and let's bring a victory to our homeland!

Seriously though, for once EA might've got something right.
The music, the graphics, the vehicles all feel wonderfully accurate.
The weapons? Well, you still have to appeal towards the 15 and under crowd. I get that.
However, I own two rifles from the time period that they utilized in this game and I have to admit, they sound and look quite accurate.

Let's start with multiplayer since that's always been the crux of the battlefield games.

I like the fact that you can have huge battles of 64. However, I've found a new love. The pidgeon capture. You run around like a pidgeon with its head cut off until someone in your squad (or you) captured the bird. Then shit hits the fan. The goddamned Hun comes after your ass and unless you have a great defense set up, your bird won't deliver said message.

They have included the same old boring modes like capture the flag or team COD *I mean team deathmatch. However, the point of playing this game on multiplayer is to work as a team to capture an objective. Many of the players online right now know this and I've had a lot of great games.
If you're into multiplayer, I highly recommend you get this game. Just don't be one of those asshats that buys the "super premium get every gun" edition. That's just showing off that you don't have the patience or skill to rank up, douchebag.

Campaign:

It's probably what sold me in this there's no way in hell I would've bought this game if it didn't have the campaign mode. Now then, it's only about 6 hours long but I have a feeling that they're going to add to it. You can play several different theaters of war at any time so it's not linear. This makes it easy to add new missions and new stories. I think they just wanted to see how popular a WWI setting would be with the pew-die-pie/Call of Duty generation.

All in all? This game runs smoothly on my console, it has a few issues regarding multiplayer asshats running like a bunch of fuckheads but I still enjoy it when actual strategy comes into play.

I give Battlefield 1 a solid 8 out of 10.

Maybe some of these snot nosed kids will actually learn something about our forgotten generation.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:23 PM 11-04-2016

Really worried about 10 fucking dollars? Sheesh
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:31 PM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Really worried about 10 fucking dollars? Sheesh

Seriously?
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:03 PM 11-04-2016
Seriously?
Until dawn is a good game but not much replayability.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:39 PM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Until dawn is a good game but not much replayability.
I think it does because you can replay the levels. It's not like its a $60 game. In general, I feel like games nowadays have very little replay ability.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:40 PM 11-04-2016
Seriously?
Get the game man. It's worth it.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 255
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up