ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 108 of 252
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:44 PM 06-25-2019
Back down the Destiny 2 rabbit hole...addicted all over again.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:51 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Back down the Destiny 2 rabbit hole...addicted all over again.
To what though? I mean every gun feels about the same and you never feel like a hero, just a small spoke in the wheel. Did they change something?
[Reply]
New World Order 11:58 PM 06-25-2019
Anyone play Mario kart on switch?
[Reply]
Stryker 07:55 AM 06-26-2019
Well after finally being burnt out on Battlefield I, I played through Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered meh. I am now into Wolfenstein the New Order. I love this game and cannot believe that I did not play it when it came out! I have The Old Blood and The New Colossus as well. Also played through Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy. Left to play:

Bioshock Trilogy remastered (played back in the day but looking forward the remastered)

Star Wars Battlefront II (campaign)

Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition remastered
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:21 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Well after finally being burnt out on Battlefield I, I played through Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered meh. I am now into Wolfenstein the New Order. I love this game and cannot believe that I did not play it when it came out! I have The Old Blood and The New Colossus as well. Also played through Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy. Left to play:

Bioshock Trilogy remastered (played back in the day but looking forward the remastered)

Star Wars Battlefront II (campaign)

Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition remastered

Probably my all-time favorite game(s).......along with "last of us"
[Reply]
Stryker 10:45 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Probably my all-time favorite game(s).......along with "last of us"
Both as well and Uncharted series :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:20 PM 06-26-2019
I am getting hyped for Mario Maker 2. Cant wait to play with my 4 year old daughter.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:42 PM 06-26-2019
I couldn't get into Last of Us. Felt like a "telltale" game for what i managed to get through.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:45 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I couldn't get into Last of Us. Felt like a "telltale" game for what i managed to get through.
Heretic!!!!

:-)

Yeah, there's a lot of dialogue in the beginning, etc......but once you get past the clickers in the toppled office building, it was non-stop addiction from there on out!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:02 PM 08-02-2019
This looks really cool, coming out on the 6th of August. More of a fan of scifi stuff these days than fantasy. Haven't played the 4x stuff in quite a while but this may bring me back.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:16 AM 08-05-2019

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:48 AM 08-05-2019
I bounced off of Warframe twice. Once when it was still in in alpha stage and there wasn't much of a game there. Again a few years ago.

But I started playing again about 3 weeks ago and am playing the shit out of it. It still throws a ton of stuff at you with little to no explanation, but it is a lot more accessible than it was, and there is a lot of interesting stuff to do.

I know we have a few guys that either play it or used to play it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:46 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I bounced off of Warframe twice. Once when it was still in in alpha stage and there wasn't much of a game there. Again a few years ago.

But I started playing again about 3 weeks ago and am playing the shit out of it. It still throws a ton of stuff at you with little to no explanation, but it is a lot more accessible than it was, and there is a lot of interesting stuff to do.

I know we have a few guys that either play it or used to play it.
I'm a founder but haven't played since the first couple of years. I've tried it here and there but it never really pulls me in. Game feels really generic and the Artwork needs updating last I played. I loved the Defense and Survival modes in it.
[Reply]
Fish 07:57 AM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Thinking of picking up AC Odyssey....what's the consensus here?

Haven't played AC since Black Flag...
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I loved AC: Origins but have yet to play Odyssey. From what I hear, it's bigger and better. I say pick it up. Sounds like you won't regret it.
So I finally picked up Assassin's Creed: Odyssey last week. This game is pretty incredible. I haven't played Origins, but putting some time into Odyssey, I'll probably give that one a try as well.

Odyssey is so much fun. Hadn't played an AC game since AC:3. But I never finished that game because it had some seriously frustrating flaws. Odyssey is so much better in every way. And it's fucking huge. If you spent the time doing every side mission and exploring every location, it would take forever. The combat is lots of fun. The sailing is a blast. Straight up pirate mode where you're ramming/shooting other ships to damage them enough to board them and kill everyone and plunder their cargo. Your crew is singing pirate songs while you're cruising the seas, whales jumping in front of the ship, etc. You upgrade your boat/weapons/crew to fight bigger ships. The normal weapons modding/building/upgrading system is fun too.

This game is a blast guys. Never thought I'd enjoy it this much. It's worth it just for the exploration itself, just to see some of the cool Greek sites. And like Breath of the Wild, you can pretty much go anywhere in the map and approach quests however you like, taking full advantage of the atmosphere.

Highly recommend.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 07:18 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
So I finally picked up Assassin's Creed: Odyssey last week. This game is pretty incredible. I haven't played Origins, but putting some time into Odyssey, I'll probably give that one a try as well.

Odyssey is so much fun. Hadn't played an AC game since AC:3. But I never finished that game because it had some seriously frustrating flaws. Odyssey is so much better in every way. And it's fucking huge. If you spent the time doing every side mission and exploring every location, it would take forever. The combat is lots of fun. The sailing is a blast. Straight up pirate mode where you're ramming/shooting other ships to damage them enough to board them and kill everyone and plunder their cargo. Your crew is singing pirate songs while you're cruising the seas, whales jumping in front of the ship, etc. You upgrade your boat/weapons/crew to fight bigger ships. The normal weapons modding/building/upgrading system is fun too.

This game is a blast guys. Never thought I'd enjoy it this much. It's worth it just for the exploration itself, just to see some of the cool Greek sites. And like Breath of the Wild, you can pretty much go anywhere in the map and approach quests however you like, taking full advantage of the atmosphere.

Highly recommend.
Great game. I wholly agree. And I didn't like the original AC's.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 252
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 > Last »
Up