ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 341
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
notorious 02:28 PM 11-18-2017
Whoops just saw it was a 6" BDj. If you don't buy it you are making a mistake.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:34 PM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Whoops just saw it was a 6" BDj. If you don't buy it you are making a mistake.
Haha, i see you found it. I'm in Kansas though and don't have access to the cash (i can't pull $1500 out of my ATM). I'm trying to research the law when it comes to interstate gun purchases and FFL transfers. I've never done this before.

It will likely be gone by Monday when i can do anything.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:46 PM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Haha, i see you found it. I'm in Kansas though and don't have access to the cash (i can't pull $1500 out of my ATM). I'm trying to research the law when it comes to interstate gun purchases and FFL transfers. I've never done this before.

It will likely be gone by Monday when i can do anything.
FFL to FFL and you should be able to at least give the guy a down payment with PayPal. Shit or get off the pot. Pass on the information so someone else can take advantage of the deal, if you're not going to.
[Reply]
bdj23 02:51 PM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:
FFL to FFL and you should be able to at least give the guy a down payment with PayPal. Shit or get off the pot. Pass on the information so someone else can take advantage of the deal, if you're not going to.
It's on armslist, anyone can find it. I was only half-serious with my comment earlier.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:55 PM 11-18-2017
It's on armslist, anyone can find it. I was only half-serious with my comment earlier.
Aww, well it's not my cup of tea. I like to use all the guns I own and blue and I don't seem to get along all that well. :-) I put things through hell most of the time. If my .500 S&W was blue and not stainless, that thing would be completely destroyed by now.
[Reply]
bdj23 03:01 PM 11-18-2017
Aww, well it's not my cup of tea. I like to use all the guns I own and blue and I don't seem to get along all that well. :-) I put things through hell most of the time. If my .500 S&W was blue and not stainless, that thing would be completely destroyed by now.
That's a hell of a gun. My buddy is trying to pitch me a sale on a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag right now too.
[Reply]
Trivers 03:22 PM 11-18-2017
Looking for my first holster for a 9mm Ruger.

IWB and vehicle.

What is your fav?

thanks
[Reply]
notorious 03:27 PM 11-18-2017
Everybody wants the 8" Stainless like Rick Grimes.......
[Reply]
Bwana 03:29 PM 11-18-2017
That's a hell of a gun. My buddy is trying to pitch me a sale on a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag right now too.
Blue or stainless? That was my first handgun. I saved up all the money shoveling snow, mowing lawns etc. I had a hell of a sales pitch and talked my Dad into buying it for me because I was way to young to be able to do it on my own. Looking back, I really didn't care for it much because a SBH has a strong hand roll compared to other .44's. I ended up selling it and buying a stainless S&W 629 .44 mag. That's one of two guns I have sold in my life that I wish I had hung onto. I'll probably pick one up again just for the hell of it one of these days.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:32 PM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by Trivers:

IWB and vehicle.

What is your fav?

thanks
Alien Gear Holsters
[Reply]
bdj23 03:36 PM 11-18-2017
Blue or stainless? That was my first handgun. I saved up all the money shoveling snow, mowing lawns etc. I had a hell of a sales pitch and talked my Dad into buying it for me because I was way to young to be able to do it on my own. Looking back, I really didn't care for it much because a SBH has a strong hand roll compared to other .44's. I ended up selling it and buying a stainless S&W 629 .44 mag. That's one of two guns I have sold in my life that I wish I had hung onto. I'll probably pick one up again just for the hell of it one of these days.
Stainless. He wants $600 for it.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:37 PM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by Trivers:

IWB and vehicle.

What is your fav?

thanks
Whatever choice you make, make sure the belt clip is metal, not plastic. Plastic clips will crack. It’s just a matter of time.

A good Kydex holster with a metal clip will last forever.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:38 PM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Completely understandable that she would prefer stainless.
I like the way you think. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 03:39 PM 11-18-2017
Any gun that you want to conceal get stainless or nickel. The blue has a tendency to rust from our fat belly sweat.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:46 PM 11-18-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Any gun that you want to conceal get stainless or nickel. The blue has a tendency to rust from our fat belly sweat.
Yeah, or if you plan to hang out with said gun outdoors in the elements.

I'm up in the mountains kicking up dust, getting caught in downpours, flying through creeks on ATV's, etc. Any gun that isn't stainless gets destroyed quickly unless it's in a waterproof case.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 341
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up