ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 57
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:05 AM 10-10-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Can't wait for this to come out. Def going to see it in theater.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:39 PM 10-12-2017
Any Friday the 13th suggestions for tomorrow will be appreciated - I'm not meaning Jason movies - but rather; any horror.
[Reply]
Swanman 01:00 PM 10-12-2017
Any Friday the 13th suggestions for tomorrow will be appreciated - I'm not meaning Jason movies - but rather; any horror.
If you haven't seen Pontypool, it's a good little off the radar flick. It's a low budget Canadian zombie flick that is a fresh take on the genre.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
If you haven't seen Pontypool, it's a good little off the radar flick. It's a low budget Canadian zombie flick that is a fresh take on the genre.
Ok - I've decided on actually going with the Franchise - going to do part IIII with Crispin Glover.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:03 PM 10-12-2017
I've actually seen Pontypool and enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Swanman 01:24 PM 10-12-2017
I've actually seen Pontypool and enjoyed it.
Staying in the zombie genre, The Rezort wasn't too bad. I am always searching on Netflix for horror films to watch and most are garbage. The Rezort is a decent zombie flick and another different view of the genre.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but watched Re-Kill recently and it was shot live documentary style and wasn't too bad in parts.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:09 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Staying in the zombie genre, The Rezort wasn't too bad. I am always searching on Netflix for horror films to watch and most are garbage. The Rezort is a decent zombie flick and another different view of the genre.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but watched Re-Kill recently and it was shot live documentary style and wasn't too bad in parts.
I've seen so many horror films it's insane - there's literally hardly anything I've yet to see. It's almost to the point of embarrassment
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:18 PM 10-12-2017
I love horror/scary movies, but I find it hard to find good ones. Maybe one out of every 5 I've seen I really look back on and thought it was great. A cheesy, poorly filmed horror movie is a total boner killer.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:20 PM 10-12-2017
I wouldn't call it "horror" but have you seen the Cube movies? There's some good death scenes.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:36 PM 10-12-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
My thoughts on The Burning:

Their snyth was nearly perfect, enjoyed it throughout the movie
It was filmed really, really well
Those were some of the meatiest nipples I've seen
While I liked the story and the killer, I thought the kill scene could've been WAY better.

All in all, a good movie if not just for the music and how well it was filmed for a slasher flick. Plus, I was finally able to place the character used and soundbite used by one of my favorite bands 15 years ago.

Mr. Rick Wakeman

BONUS PROG ROCK ELEMENT: The movie was directed by Tony Maylam, who also directed the 1976 film Genesis In Concert, as well as White Rock, a film about the 76 Winter Olympics, soundtrack by ... Rick Wakeman. In fact, White Rock and Genesis In Concert were often shown together as a double feature in the 70s.
[Reply]
olout 10-17-2017, 02:54 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Rasputin 01:22 PM 10-17-2017

Twenty Five years ago today
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 02:25 PM 10-17-2017
Just watched The Void. Definitely had a Hellraiser vibe to it. Heavy into cults and sci fi monsters. I'm going with Leviathan meets Hellraiser. :-) All in all, a solid movie. Probably would not rush to watch again however.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 02:28 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

Twenty Five years ago today
Embarrassed to say that after watching this I covered the mirror in my room like a bitch. When Virginia Madsen get Xander Berkeley at the end, holy shit. That is how they should kill the prick off in the walking dead. Make his ass say Candyman 5 times.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:50 PM 10-17-2017
Channel Zero on SyFy network
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:20 PM 10-17-2017
I remember renting an old 80's zombie flick years ago from blockbuster where a zombie fought a shark and the battle was intense. I think Fulchi (sp) or Argento was the director...title might have been Zombie Holocaust or simply Zombi...not sure. But that fight was epic
[Reply]
Page 19 of 57
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up