« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Our pal Bashaud Breeland visited the Vikings yesterday
RunKC 07:32 AM 05-21-2021

Bashaud Breeland visited Vikings Thursday. https://t.co/7ZsxsqWqJw

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 21, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:24 PM 10-08-2021
:-)

Chris Tomasson asked Breeland him if he's embarrassed by PFF ranking him the 103rd CB (out of 103) in the league. Breeland responded by saying Chris would probably rank 101 of 101 reporters if someone ranked them. �������� pic.twitter.com/sW45QXMMEu

— Skol Vikes (@SkolBros) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:32 PM 10-08-2021
The dude had one of the top 5 defensive plays of the last decade for the Chiefs. If he doesn't deftly tap that ball out of Edelman's hands the way he did, we very well may lose that game and we don't have home field advantage in those playoffs that led to a SB win. Every other recent Chiefs DB gets DPI on that play.

He performed well for us. I wish him nothing but the best.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:43 PM 10-08-2021
Minneapolis, MN (AP) -A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Hennepin County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and to confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Minnesota Vikings, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone….
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:56 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

What a douche bag reporter. He deserved that response and more. Breeland diss track coming soon.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:41 AM 11-30-2021
Weird bump but I found this funny and didn't think it warranted its own thread:

Breeland petty AF pointing out he got a ring against us ������������ pic.twitter.com/s44mgDgjJ3

— ChefMikey ����*���� (@MikeyMurda) November 28, 2021

[Reply]
threebag 10:57 AM 11-30-2021
Just line up, play the game and shut the fuck up.

Every athlete should follow this
[Reply]
staylor26 11:09 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:

[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:14 AM 11-30-2021
Just line up, play the game and shut the **** up.

And their relatives can all shut the hell up.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:45 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The dude had one of the top 5 defensive plays of the last decade for the Chiefs. If he doesn't deftly tap that ball out of Edelman's hands the way he did, we very well may lose that game and we don't have home field advantage in those playoffs that led to a SB win. Every other recent Chiefs DB gets DPI on that play.

He performed well for us. I wish him nothing but the best.
I thought you were talking about the 101 yard fumble return against the Lions.

In my mind, Breeland will forever be Clint Eastwood passing through the Chiefs landscape, taking out bad guys and then coolly riding his horse out of town.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:04 PM 11-30-2021

It was funny u have no swag
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:11 PM 11-30-2021
Remember that time Breeland the JAG blew out Brady’s candle over edelmans shoulder? That was a thing of beauty and to me signaled that things were different now.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:32 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Remember that time Breeland the JAG blew out Brady’s candle over edelmans shoulder? That was a thing of beauty and to me signaled that things were different now.
100% this. That was truly the moment where you realized we had arrived. I still remember holding my breath hoping to hell Brady wouldn’t get one of his cheap flags, and it never came. Just amazing.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:52 PM 11-30-2021
Just line up, play the game and shut the **** up.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
And their relatives can all shut the hell up.
Couple of mensa members here
[Reply]
Bump 09:08 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Weird bump but I found this funny and didn't think it warranted its own thread:

lol
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up