ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Media Center>Tiger King(Netflix)
Why Not? 09:44 PM 03-22-2020
This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:18 PM 12-04-2020
The U.S. House passed a bill that prohibits people from owning big cats like lions and tigers, after Netflix released the documentary series "Tiger King."

The chamber voted 272-114 to pass the measure, which also makes it illegal for exhibitors to allow people to touch cubs, late Thursday.

The bill appears in the documentary and was backed by Carole Baskin, the nemesis of the show's star Joe Exotic, and her husband Howard Baskin.

On the same day that the bill passed, a volunteer was injured at Baskin's Big Cat Rescue after being attacked by a tiger.

Baskin told The Hill in an email that the volunteer saw a door leading to the tiger was "clipped shut" which is the rescue's signal "NOT to open a gate without the coordinator coming to assist."

She said that the volunteer "said she just wasn't thinking when she reached in to un clip it" and that the tiger "grabbed her arm and nearly tore it off at the shoulder."

"The fact that, despite our intense safety protocols and excellent record of safety, an injury like this can occur just confirms the inherent danger in dealing with these animals and why we need the Big Cat Public Safety Act to eliminate having them untracked in backyards around the country and ending up in sanctuaries," Baskin added.

The news comes after the Department of Justice in November filed a complaint against Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park and Tiger King LLC, alleging that the businesses had violated the Endangered Species Act and the Animal Welfare Act.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...netflixs-tiger
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:07 AM 09-23-2021
The pandemic quarantine hit will be back

Tiger King is coming back this year — and Season 2 promises just as much mayhem and madness as Season 1! pic.twitter.com/mFBUxtAl6i

— Netflix (@netflix) September 23, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:37 PM 10-27-2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:36 PM 10-28-2021

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:14 PM 11-21-2021
Anyone watch Part 2 yet? Am I missing anything?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:01 PM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Started it, but was too annoying. Nothing but dirtbags.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:26 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
i finished the last episode last night. I enjoyed it.

It was much more serious than the first season.

It was like watching a really really good Dateline NBC episode.

Lots of new information and potential litigation that they didnt cover in the first.

Worth watching to get to the 4th/5th episode to see the new twists/info.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:37 PM 11-22-2021

Joe Exotic moved to federal medical center amid cancer battle https://t.co/J8XnJ0dt1V pic.twitter.com/UuVKm2zLz1

— New York Post (@nypost) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
unlurking 06:18 PM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
i finished the last episode last night. I enjoyed it.

It was much more serious than the first season.

It was like watching a really really good Dateline NBC episode.

Lots of new information and potential litigation that they didnt cover in the first.

Worth watching to get to the 4th/5th episode to see the new twists/info.
I assume this explains Carol suing Netflix? I'm guessing she doesn't come off to well in season 2?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:17 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I assume this explains Carol suing Netflix? I'm guessing she doesn't come off to well in season 2?
I don't know if she did it or not but the hubby was dealing with some cartel/underworld shady shit. Maybe he got on the wrong side of one of those people? Plus the 50+ year old was taking advantage of his wealth to **** poor 14-15 year old Puerto Rican girls. i
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:20 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
OK, I've heard enough about this thing to make me think I'm weird for not wanting to watch it. For some reason it's not grabbing me, but I'm really not in the know about it. My adult kids have seen it and are begging me and my wife to watch. Maybe this weekend, I dunno.

I watched Don't Fuck with Cats and that was nuts. Is this similar?
From the producers of DFwC

[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up