ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 218 of 241
« First < 118168208214215216217218 219220221222228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
New World Order 11:14 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If you’re ever considering feeling sorry for this fan base, just remember that if God doesn’t save stupid people, why should you?

So in other words they want a qb who isn't first in any of those categories
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:57 AM 03-31-2024
If all QBs were more like Josh Allen. The F in NFL would be soccer, ball on the ground
[Reply]
Rausch 10:02 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So in other words they want a qb who isn't first in any of those categories
So they're saying Allen is exactly like the most accomplished champion the game has ever known PLUS other physical attributes?

The guy who's only once made a Championship game?

Really? That's the conclusion?....
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:44 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
So they're saying Allen is exactly like the most accomplished champion the game has ever known PLUS other physical attributes?

The guy who's only once made a Championship game?

Really? That's the conclusion?....
The guy who's only once made a CONFERENCE championship game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:49 AM 03-31-2024
Yugo clutch fluid in a Lamborghini. It will be corrected!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:49 AM 04-03-2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:50 AM 04-03-2024
:-) dude whines alot
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:49 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If you’re ever considering feeling sorry for this fan base, just remember that if God doesn’t save stupid people, why should you?

I don't get guys who are.this highly delusional....there isn't anything about Allen that says he is even near in the ballpark as Mahomes and Brady...he's a good QB but he has a 10 penny brain to go with the talent he does have. And one of these days that bullish run mentality is going to hurt him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:47 AM 04-03-2024
Considering he's closer to Cam Newton than Mahomes...they are delusional
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:58 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I don't get guys who are.this highly delusional....there isn't anything about Allen that says he is even near in the ballpark as Mahomes and Brady...he's a good QB but he has a 10 penny brain to go with the talent he does have. And one of these days that bullish run mentality is going to hurt him.
They dive head first into folding tables for fun... that's all you need to know about how much they value brains.

I think there's even a TBD quote buried in this thread from TBD where one guy said they don't care about brains in a QB because "this is football".

Grog throws ball. Grog runs. Grog throw into double coverage in the 4th quarter of a one possession game.
[Reply]
notorious 07:09 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Considering he's closer to Cam Newton than Mahomes...they are delusional
No kidding. Cam actually went to a superbowl, though.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:15 AM 04-03-2024
Really not hard to believe they believe it honestly. It's shoved down their throat by the pundits that he's great, which he is sometimes, obviously. They just don't point out his flaws, so it's not so prominent with them.

If the Chiefs are up with a couple of minutes left and the bills driving to score, they are hopeful. Chiefs fans know he'll F up. That's the difference.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:29 AM 04-03-2024
They're descendants of Polish immigrants, who couldn't get across the Canadian border. Joshie poo poo pants is a throwback mascot
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:49 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
No kidding. Cam actually went to a superbowl, though.
And won MVP
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:38 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Really not hard to believe they believe it honestly. It's shoved down their throat by the pundits that he's great, which he is sometimes, obviously. They just don't point out his flaws, so it's not so prominent with them.

If the Chiefs are up with a couple of minutes left and the bills driving to score, they are hopeful. Chiefs fans know he'll F up. That's the difference.
And even in the few times he doesn't, we know Mahomes will just one up him on the other side when he gets the ball back.
[Reply]
Page 218 of 241
« First < 118168208214215216217218 219220221222228 > Last »
Up