ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 241
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:38 PM 03-25-2024
The Bills defense under mediocre McDermott will never stop the Chiefs offense as long as Mahomes has a decent oline and 2 good WRs to throw to.

Betting KC against Buffalo as the underdog was easiest $$$ you’ll find.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:13 PM 03-25-2024
Regarding Allen he is the only QB who can potentially go toe to toe with Mahomes when he is on his A game. But that doesn’t mean his A game is as good as Mahomes’ game. But it’s as close as anyone else and certainly more threatening than the ever overrated Burrow.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:17 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Regarding Allen he is the only QB who can potentially go toe to toe with Mahomes when he is on his A game. But that doesn’t mean his A game is as good as Mahomes’ game. But it’s as close as anyone else and certainly more threatening than the ever overrated Burrow.
Burrow and Allen are both good but different.

Allen is more physically gifted and his running and as a FB near the goal line and red zone keeps the Bills in most games.

Burrow is more cerebral and reads the defenses better, goes through progressions better, and is far better with ball placement and accuracy. But his arm is not special enough to pierce zone windows like an Allen or Mahomes.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:50 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Not to argue or to critique, but the defense the Bills ran in the 13 second game to allow the Chiefs to get into field goal range in two plays was absolutely reeruned, and McDermott is honestly lucky to have not lost his job there (and the non-existent defense the Bills played in OT after being ranked the #1 Defense, as well). The Bills deserve to eat their rightful shit for the 13 second game.

The wide right field goal was way unluckier, imho.
Not only that but kicking the ball deep when they took the lead with :13 was also absolute idiocy. Should have squibbed it and burned a few seconds. The ending of that game was a fireable offense.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:24 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Josh is as close to Pat in terms of QB and ability in the league. His A game is good enough to compete with us when we're on our A game.

Honestly a few of the games they've just gotten unlucky. The 13 second game for sure.

The others we were better, but it's just been a tough matchup for them.
You might want to rewatch that :13 second game again and not just the last two minutes. If not for a lot of luck going Buffalo’s way that game goes down as an easy win for KC. They weren’t unlucky at all.
[Reply]
notorious 07:25 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You might want to rewatch that :13 second game again and not just the last two minutes. If not for a lot of luck going Buffalo’s way that game goes down as an easy win for KC. They weren’t unlucky at all.
The ball has bounced their way A LOT in our games against them.

Their fans always seem to forget.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:29 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
The ball has bounced their way A LOT in our games against them.

Their fans always seem to forget.
Because they only remember the last :13 seconds while ignoring the other 59 minutes and 47 seconds.
[Reply]
notorious 07:32 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Because they only remember the last :13 seconds while ignoring the other 59 minutes and 47 seconds.
I hope it haunts their dreams for eternity.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:46 PM 03-25-2024
Their home offices most be on old Indian burial grounds
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:04 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Bullshit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:31 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Bullshit.
Burrow's limp wrist will be lucky to throw 25 TD next season.
[Reply]
smith11 12:08 AM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I get the vibe that Bills fans believe that Brady is the answer since he changed the offense to be more run heavy and they finished the season 6-0 i believe.

Anybody think there's truth to this? I mean Allen is Allen, I think they'll roll over bad teams, but I'm questionable on if Brady's offensive scheme is going to unlock anything in Allen that wasn't already there.
coming in midseason brady really couldnt implement his playbook--he was running dorsey's playbook with emphasis on run more....this year he will be calling his playbook...
if buffalo is smart they get a good rb to tandem with cook and utilize more play action..Allen's numbers on play action are very good
their signing of samuel may pay dividends--he had his best year under brady at carolina...but brady needs to get diggs back in the loop---he tailed off in second half last year

burrow and bengals may or may not be strong challenger--will they keep tee higgins..moss for mixon seems like a downgrade
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:23 AM 03-26-2024
Bullshit.

Burrow is more stable, but with a much lower ceiling. Allen is still a far more threatening player though. It’s been obvious for a while. The next time Burrow avoids a sack in the fourth quarter of a playoff game to throw a TD will be the first time. Of course it’s easier to just say the next time Burrow throws a TD in the fourth quarter of a playoff game will be the first time.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:14 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Burrow's limp wrist will be lucky to throw 25 TD next season.
Bull. Shit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:24 PM 03-26-2024
Bull. Shit.
Rumor is he may not throw any
[Reply]
Page 215 of 241
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225 > Last »
Up