Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Noah Gray Thread*****
Dante84 12:44 PM 05-01-2021
Surprise! More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 09:15 AM 06-04-2021
One of the best qualities Andy Reid has is his ability to maneuver his play designs to isolate his playmakers into single coverage.

He’s going to use a ton of 12 personnel and empty sets to get this guy against a LB and it’s going to be awesome.

This is a perfect fit for Gray to make an impact immediately. Tyreek and Kelce will garner so much attention that defenses can’t possibly give all 3 players double coverage
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:25 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Broncos drafted Surtain to eliminate Kelce. People compared him to Derwin James as a TE remover and that’s likely what they saw.

Would be hilarious when they put Surtain on Kelce only to watch Gray rape their LB’s :-)
It would be more fun if Kelce rapes Surtain anyway. :-).
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:38 AM 06-04-2021
One of the best qualities Andy Reid has is his ability to maneuver his play designs to isolate his playmakers into single coverage.

He’s going to use a ton of 12 personnel and empty sets to get this guy against a LB and it’s going to be awesome.

This is a perfect fit for Gray to make an impact immediately. Tyreek and Kelce will garner so much attention that defenses can’t possibly give all 3 players double coverage
I think we're going to see Powell used creatively as well. He has some very specific physical traits that set him apart from the other WR's on the roster. It will all be about how quick these guys pickup the Andy Reid playbook. Not a simple task but one I'm sure these guys are chomping at the bit to do.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:19 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think we're going to see Powell used creatively as well. He has some very specific physical traits that set him apart from the other WR's on the roster. It will all be about how quick these guys pickup the Andy Reid playbook. Not a simple task but one I'm sure these guys are chomping at the bit to do.
If Gray and Powell can come up with 60-70 combined catches between them for the season, this offense might set records.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:47 PM 06-04-2021
Definitely possible. For Powell I wonder how he’ll get many snaps with Tyreek, Hardman and Robinson ahead of him.

I’d like him to take Robinson’s snaps but I highly doubt it happens
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:56 PM 06-04-2021
Definitely possible. For Powell I wonder how he’ll get many snaps with Tyreek, Hardman and Robinson ahead of him.

I’d like him to take Robinson’s snaps but I highly doubt it happens
I think you're going to see him take snaps from everybody not named Tyreek or Travis. JMO but I think he has tools that nobody else on the roster has. I wouldn't be surprised if, by midseason, our 3 WR sets are primarily him, Hill, and Hardman.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:58 PM 06-04-2021
I think you're going to see him take snaps from everybody not named Tyreek or Travis. JMO but I think he has tools that nobody else on the roster has. I wouldn't be surprised if, by midseason, our 3 WR sets are primarily him, Hill, and Hardman.

That would be ideal.

I also wouldn’t mind watching Gray demolish Lb in single coverage on the regular…
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:58 PM 06-04-2021
He's also taking snaps from Sammy
[Reply]
RunKC 01:28 PM 06-04-2021
KC Sports Network reported that Gray has leapfrogged Bell and Kieser already and is the 2nd TE with some 1st team work.

Dude is gonna be awesome
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 PM 06-04-2021
KC Sports Network reported that Gray has leapfrogged Bell and Kieser already and is the 2nd TE with some 1st team work.

Dude is gonna be awesome
Awesome, thanks for the news.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:35 PM 06-04-2021

Dude is gonna be awesome
This is great news. This offense was better when they used more 12 personnel, which is when they had Harris. Gray has that kind of athleticism with better hands and more polish.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:06 PM 06-04-2021
Noah Gray moved up a bunch of spots on my dynasty rankings website I use

(also shhhh but so did Elijah Moore)
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:21 PM 06-04-2021

Dude is gonna be awesome
Gray and Powell gonna be GREAT value picks.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:19 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It would be more fun if Kelce rapes Surtain anyway. :-).
He will.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:16 AM 06-05-2021

Dude is gonna be awesome
Wow, nice!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up