ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1342 of 2688
« First < 34284212421292133213381339134013411342 134313441345134613521392144218422342 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:51 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
That exchange wasn't anything compared to the shit Bayless was saying. Ya I get it they're contrarian shock jocks put out there to take sides. Thkip said Mahomes threw the luckiest pass of his entire life, 90% luck. He was crying about how it went from The Patriots in the drivers seat for HFA to the opposite in a 5 minute span. I couldn't help but :-)
Oh Skip's a different story entirely.

That motherfucker has made me come to appreciate Shannon Sharpe. I hope Bayless catches on fire someday. I don't want him to die - I would actually prefer he live a long life of the agony of people no longer willing to look at his disfigured countenance. I also hear that if the burns aren't deep enough to destroy the nerve endings, you'll just spend the remainder of your life in unimaginable pain.

So irrelevant and in unyielding and excruciating pain. For about 30 years before he ends up having one of those episodes where you're paralyzed alive and his cats think he died so they spend a few days slowly consuming him and actually shitting out parts of him right on ol' Skip's chest. That's why its important that it take a couple of days; gotta give them enough time to digest.

Then and only then can he die. Preferably through choking on his own excreted body parts as the last living things that can stand to be in his presence slowly devour him.

I don't care for Skip Bayless.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:54 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

That motherfucker has made me come to appreciate Shannon Sharpe. I hope Bayless catches on fire someday. I don't want him to die - I would actually prefer he live a long life of the agony of people no longer willing to look at his disfigured countenance. I also hear that if the burns aren't deep enough to destroy the nerve endings, you'll just spend the remainder of your life in unimaginable pain.

So irrelevant and in unyielding and excruciating pain. For about 30 years before he ends up having one of those episodes where you're paralyzed alive and his cats think he died so they spend a few days slowly consuming him and actually shitting out parts of him right on ol' Skip's chest. That's why its important that it take a couple of days; gotta give them enough time to digest.

Then and only then can he die. Preferably through choking on his own excreted body parts as the last living things that can stand to be in his presence slowly devour him.

I just got done watching that segment. I'd have no sympathy for Skip Bayless if he caught fire and melted.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:55 AM 12-10-2018

yiip skiip
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:13 AM 12-10-2018

:-) :-)

There IS NO hate like CP hate. Like Mahomes, it is unique, potent, and highly special, God bless us all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:15 AM 12-10-2018

I can't rep this, but that, kids at home, is a rant.

In honesty, Bayless, and to a lesser extent Stephen A Smith, which is essentially a bastardized caricature of Bayless represent all that is wrong with sports talk.

Christ it's a joke.

Unfortunately most sports talk "personalities" are heading down that road. It'd be a lot of fun to watch sports shows talk about Mahomes, but I can't do it. I just can't turn that noise on.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 11:35 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
That exchange wasn't anything compared to the shit Bayless was saying. Ya I get it they're contrarian shock jocks put out there to take sides. Thkip said Mahomes threw the luckiest pass of his entire life, 90% luck. He was crying about how it went from The Patriots in the drivers seat for HFA to the opposite in a 5 minute span. I couldn't help but :-)
skip is still pissed off that Troy Aikman isnt gay as he originally reported
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:08 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

I have a piddlywink FB page with 12,000 subscribers and somehow it generates 170,000 views on the Celine Dion 4th and 9 in less than 24 hours.

The Power of Pat is Palpable.

Viral m'fer
I knew that was you lol

IM\'m roughly 20 of those 186k views .

Wanna make it bigger?
Respond to the people making comments and Facebook will help yopu continue to be seen. Just a little trick. Use it. Its a great video
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:16 PM 12-10-2018
https://youtu.be/jStj8d-KT14?t=2m34s
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:17 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:

Someone tell me why Lamar Jackson looks like a create-a-character in a video game...
David Dunn and Elijah Price.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:28 PM 12-10-2018

Mahomes talks about his no-look passes. He says he never really did it in a game in college and he gained a lot of confidence doing it starting in the Denver game. pic.twitter.com/3YrNnYDibg

— Dani Welniak (@KCTVDani) December 10, 2018

[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:57 PM 12-10-2018

I love Patrick Mahomes and his game. But throwing no-look passes will not pay off in the long run despite all the drooling over it by the media

— Pete Prisco (@PriscoCBS) December 10, 2018

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:58 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

of course Prisco said that
[Reply]
In58men 01:08 PM 12-10-2018

I bet I can do a no-look facial on his face
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:12 PM 12-10-2018
He's gonna throw a pick someday and that fucksmoke is gonna say "See, I told you so..."

Meanwhile in a game that we won in overtime it directly led to a FG at the end of the 1st half. I think maybe those points ended up being pretty critical, no?

Maybe he does it some day and it ends with a result that costs us a game. But y'know what, without that play we probably don't win Sunday.

And on that note, "Mr. Shitty Clock Management" Andy Reid called TO when the Ravens got the ball back after the Kelce TD exclusively to get the ball back and allow that FG drive. Funny, I didn't see any threads started giving him credit for it and instead I've seen him just get made fun of for having to have Mahomes save his ass again or something. Seems fair...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:14 PM 12-10-2018

Translation: Pete Pissco is a Jacksonville Jagwads fan/homer who is jealous that the Chiefs have Mahomes and his favorite team invested their future in Blake Bortles.
[Reply]
Page 1342 of 2688
« First < 34284212421292133213381339134013411342 134313441345134613521392144218422342 > Last »
Up