ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1142 of 2688
« First < 14264210421092113211381139114011411142 114311441145114611521192124216422142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:29 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, I've been saying that.

Mahomes has missed on every single pass he's attempted to throw OVER the defense. He's taken several shots, but has overthrown them. Not by much either. The more he works with these guys....
Really? What about the throw to Hill against Pitt and the throw for Sherman against the Chargers? Were they not over the defense? Oh, and the one against Atlanta was most certainly over the defense. He's certainly missed some throws, but I don't think it's a specific deficiency we're seeing, just inexperienced imo.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 PM 10-04-2018
the baby jesus

[Reply]
stevieray 08:59 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I didn't put a red filter on it. He's talking about the original version of that photo, which I had nothing to do with other than posting it. It has no red filter.
ya, it's not the pic I was talking about.

it's still pretty cool though.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:04 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Really? What about the throw to Hill against Pitt and the throw for Sherman against the Chargers? Were they not over the defense? Oh, and the one against Atlanta was most certainly over the defense. He's certainly missed some throws, but I don't think it's a specific deficiency we're seeing, just inexperienced imo.
He's talking about going over the top of the defense, beyond the deepest defender.

The bomb in Atlanta is a good example but that was preseason.
[Reply]
thegame214 09:28 PM 10-04-2018
and MAHOMES OF THEEEEE CHIEEEFFFFSSSSS
[Reply]
BossChief 09:47 PM 10-04-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Arm: Favre
Mind: Manning
Legs: Elway
Heart: Montana

Mahomes is the next superstar quarterback for the NFL.

When he does sign endorsement deals, he’s gonna have some GREAT commercials.
He showed that Montana heart last week, that’s for sure...this kid could end up the best QB to ever play the game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 PM 10-04-2018

[Reply]
BossChief 10:16 PM 10-04-2018
Millers lucky he didn’t get a flag for hitting Mahomes low.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 AM 10-05-2018
we are the cool kids now

[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:16 AM 10-05-2018
Nice article on the WSJ
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hig...tar-1538737201

Patrick Mahomes had a mantra at Texas Tech. “We’re going to score,” he would say. “Just give me the ball last.”

Mahomes had every reason to feel this way. He produced astronomical tallies of yards and touchdowns for the Red Raiders, but Mahomes’s opponents had an uncanny ability to match him drive-for-drive.

“It doesn’t matter as long as we’ve got the ball last,” Mahomes liked to say, according to his college offensive coordinator Eric Morris.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:25 AM 10-05-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah the media has been sucking Mahomes off 4 weeks straight and people just want to focus on the few idiots saying otherwise. It's crazy.
Posted via Mobile Device
GMF has been slobbering all over Mahomes knob since last year. Evidently, they have been doing daily pieces on Mahomes. GMF is a total publicity arm of the NFL.

What about that clock call we got last week? Those are the calls that Rothlesberger/Manning/Brady got all the time. The NFL loves it some Mahomes.

The public wants to see more Mahomes. See above post, the fucking WSJ is writing about Mahomes for crissakes. Who cares what one or two people thinks? We are entering a golden era of Chiefs football. It's going to be glorious.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:31 AM 10-05-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
GMF has been slobbering all over Mahomes knob since last year. Evidently, they have been doing daily pieces on Mahomes. GMF is a total publicity arm of the NFL.

What about that clock call we got last week? Those are the calls that Rothlesberger/Manning/Brady got all the time. The NFL loves it some Mahomes.

The public wants to see more Mahomes. See above post, the ****ing WSJ is writing about Mahomes for crissakes. Who cares what one or two people thinks? We are entering a golden era of Chiefs football. It's going to be glorious.
The clock call does not offset a 70 yard penalty advantage for the Broncos. In fact on those last two drives there were a bunch of penalties that could have dragged down the Chiefs offense. Those flags would not have been thrown against Brady, Ben, Rodgers, Brees. Mahomes didn’t give a shit and kept moving forward.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:37 AM 10-05-2018
The next two games may determine a ton at the end of the year. Tie breakers matter big time. Pat's schedule is nothing compared to ours so we really need to beat them. Refs may not let that happen.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 06:39 AM 10-05-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

The public wants to see more Mahomes. See above post, the ****ing WSJ is writing about Mahomes for crissakes. Who cares what one or two people thinks? We are entering a golden era of Chiefs football. It's going to be glorious.
The NFL needs ratings to keep jacking up TV contracts. The current golden boys are either retired (Manning), or on the verge of retirement (Brady, Rothlesberger, Breese). The NFL needs a new golden boy to pump up and draw in higher ratings for the future. This franchise RAPED Buffalo to move up and get an actual legitimate franchise QB. I can't wait to see what this team can do with a respectable defense to go along with the offense.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:55 AM 10-05-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Millers lucky he didn’t get a flag for hitting Mahomes low.
on that play?

they are never calling that
[Reply]
Page 1142 of 2688
« First < 14264210421092113211381139114011411142 114311441145114611521192124216422142 > Last »
Up