Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Media Center>Captain Marvel
Fish 08:23 AM 09-18-2018

[Reply]
007 11:04 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Brie Larson haters will love this. Hilarious

@etnow: Brie Larson had the BEST clapback at Chris Hemsworth when he implied she did all her own stunts because she wanted to be the next Tom Cruise. Do not come at her. #AvengersEndgame https://twitter.com/etnow/status/111...556928/video/1

@ilRetroBambino: Brie Larson & Tom Cruise doing their own stunts... https://twitter.com/ilRetroBambino/s...429312/video/1
Brutal :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:29 PM 04-17-2019
Comes off as a bitch.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:26 AM 04-18-2019
Full interview:

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:38 AM 04-18-2019
Think I might finally see this this weekend.

I put the 'pro' in 'procrastination'.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:20 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Comes off as a bitch.
Yeah there's one thing to be opinionated, but another thing to get offended by a jovial joke from Hemsworth. Being offended on some things is fine, being easily offended at medial things, especially in a public forum to embarrass someone whom you don't agree with... well I wouldn't hang out with those people. Gimme a beer with Hemsworth anyday over an awkward date with Larson.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:42 AM 04-18-2019
I still just don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with her. It's an offhanded comment during a press tour. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:50 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I still just don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with her. It's an offhanded comment during a press tour. :-)
She doesn't bother me but I thought the video clip was hilarious on Tom cruise. I'd think if she was this super bitch then they wouldn't joke with her.
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 AM 04-18-2019
Is Brie Larson capable of humor? What an uptight cunt. Why's she gotta be defensive about everything?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:21 AM 04-18-2019
Comes off as a bitch.
I THINK She was joking. If not, whatever. I try not to watch too much stuff outside of the production because of noise like this. Hemsworth though, is really pretty endearing.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:23 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Is Brie Larson capable of humor? What an uptight cunt. Why's she gotta be defensive about everything?
I think you answered your own question when you called her an uptight cunt.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:24 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I THINK She was joking. If not, whatever. I try not to watch too much stuff outside of the production because of noise like this. Hemsworth though, is really pretty endearing.
If she was joking....then she needs to work on it because she fucking sucks at it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:31 AM 04-18-2019
If she was joking....then she needs to work on it because she fucking sucks at it.
No argument from me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:14 PM 04-20-2019
Just saw it, finally. Enjoyed it.

Thought it slowed down a bit once they got to Louisiana, and I didn't much like the Maria Rambeau character's portreyal, but that's it for me as far as complaints.

And it wasn't really all that much about 'girl power' to me. If that's the only thing someone is getting out if it, that's coming from inside themselves.

As far as her portreyal went, I don't think we've actually seen her portreyal of the character yet. She wasn't Carol Danvers for 90% of the movie. We only got a glimpse of who she's going to be right at the very end, and that's the start of it, not the end.

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing her again on Thursday night, and I'm not at all worried about her being an all-powerful macguffin. The Kree owned her for six years. I'm pretty sure Thanos won't have any issues. What happens after that is what i'm interested in seeing.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:58 PM 04-20-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Just saw it, finally. Enjoyed it.

Thought it slowed down a bit once they got to Louisiana, and I didn't much like the Maria Rambeau character's portreyal, but that's it for me as far as complaints.

And it wasn't really all that much about 'girl power' to me. If that's the only thing someone is getting out if it, that's coming from inside themselves.

As far as her portreyal went, I don't think we've actually seen her portreyal of the character yet. She wasn't Carol Danvers for 90% of the movie. We only got a glimpse of who she's going to be right at the very end, and that's the start of it, not the end.

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing her again on Thursday night, and I'm not at all worried about her being an all-powerful macguffin. The Kree owned her for six years. I'm pretty sure Thanos won't have any issues. What happens after that is what i'm interested in seeing.
Yeah I'm excited to see who CM is now.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:43 PM 04-20-2019
I was pleasantly surprised this was so good.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Up