ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 57
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Media Center>Captain Marvel
Fish 08:23 AM 09-18-2018

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:42 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I'm the same way. Was initially excited for it, but I've gotten to that same "meh" attitude. But, it's Marvel & plays into the next Infinity War, so I'll see it.
For me it's SJW shit that she'll be the most powerful Avenger and enhancing her powers unlike the other Marvel characters where there abilities were nerfed because Feige didn't want them too imposing or invulnerable so they can develop their interpersonal storyline.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:10 PM 12-04-2018
She doesn't quite have the delivery of an intergalactic badass, does she.

I trust Marvel on that front, though -- their hero casting has been peerless. And Brie Larson is a brilliant actress.

The fact that it's going to frustrate the Red Pill Men's Rights activists is an added bonus that I'm relishing. Because, who gives a shit. They do, and it's magical.

I gotta disagree with a few folks who think her helmet looks awesome. I think it looks ridiculous, but I also am a nerd.
[Reply]
Fish 01:15 PM 12-04-2018
The helmet/mohawk was cringe-worthy... But I thought that in the comic too....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:56 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
The helmet/mohawk was cringe-worthy... But I thought that in the comic too....
Yes.

Lately she hasn't used it and has had shorter hair.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:01 PM 12-04-2018
I'm guessing she won't have the helmet in avengers 4
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 01-08-2019

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:24 PM 01-08-2019
Sweet God, her voice is incredibly annoying. How have I missed that in the past?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:43 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sweet God, her voice is incredibly annoying. How have I missed that in the past?
I mean I’ll see it, but I’m not excited about it. I’m not a Brie Larson fan in the slightest.

In fact I may be done with the MCU after Endgame, depending on how that plays out.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:54 PM 01-08-2019
I cant wait for this movie and im even more excited for Endgame. God 2019 is going to be badass, Captain Marvel, Avengers, GoT, Shameless. I know im missing something.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:30 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I cant wait for this movie and im even more excited for Endgame. God 2019 is going to be badass, Captain Marvel, Avengers, GoT, Shameless. I know im missing something.
Spiderman
[Reply]
Jodi's Bareback 02:46 AM 01-09-2019
This movie is the beginning of the end of the MCU.

After they get rid of half of the Avengers they're going to bring in a bunch of failed sjw characters and force them down our throats.

Then after their agenda fails that will sadly be the end of the superhero movie fad.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:06 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Jodi's Bareback:

After they get rid of half of the Avengers they're going to bring in a bunch of failed sjw characters and force them down our throats.

Then after their agenda fails that will sadly be the end of the superhero movie fad.
Feige has said that Captain Marvel will be the leading figure in the next phase.

They want her to have Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man popularity
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:45 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Jodi's Bareback:

all fads die eventually.

take solace in the fact you witnessed a rare opportunity. its like being alive when the star wars trilogy was good. :-) :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:39 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Feige has said that Captain Marvel will be the leading figure in the next phase.

Well, it was f'n great while it lasted.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:38 AM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Well, good luck with that I guess. Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man popularity was because Iron Man is a fun character and he fucking killed it in that role.

Can Captain Marvel replicate that? I highly doubt it. But I bet they will blame the audience if it fails to do well.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 57
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up