ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 07:18 PM 12-12-2018
Livestream tomorrow on loot and progression. This is a big one, since so little is known.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:22 AM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Livestream tomorrow on loot and progression. This is a big one, since so little is known.
Should be fun, don't screw this up Bioware!
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:50 AM 12-13-2018
i didnt get to play it, never downloaded it, but from what my buddies say, this is solid as fuck so far, but they are all skeptical because well EA.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:32 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
don't screw this up Bioware!
:-)

EA is ass and will ruin it with shitty micro transactions, which, have no fucking place in a full retail price, AAA game.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:54 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
:-)

EA is ass and will ruin it with shitty micro transactions, which, have no ****ing place in a full retail price, AAA game.
Bioware has already stated microtransactions will be cosmetic only. Fingers crossed.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:57 PM 12-13-2018
Livestream coming up here in a couple of minutes...

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:24 PM 12-13-2018
primer/detonators like Mass Effect

5 different gun/component slots

6 Different rarity types

common, uncommon, rare, epic, masterwork and legendary

uncommon and up get 1-4 inscription rolls which pick from a pool of over 100 different stats

inscriptions stack infinitely and support roles can matter

Masterworks and up get an extra powerful stat ie killing an enemy causes an electric explosion etc

Very Large item carry limit/storage limit

Salvaging gives crafting tools

Find blueprints to craft items up to legendary and bp's will drop at your overall power lvl

Can't reroll properties on items

Legendary items will all reroll with different stats other than its prmary stat for that weapon.

Bosses will drop from much higher loot tables, seems you can find anything anywhere with better chances at higher difficulties. :-)

Challenges like take out x boss 10 times will grant you a high level reward ie leg blueprint etc

Loot is instanced for each person but no trading.

Loadouts matter you can gear towards taking out trash mobs or more towards boss damage.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:57 PM 12-13-2018
Looked like a pretty robust system watching the stream. Def looks closer to Diablo style loot than Destiny style loot.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:58 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Bioware has already stated microtransactions will be cosmetic only. Fingers crossed.
They've said that for literally months. Cosmetic only and anything you can buy can also be earned in-game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:03 PM 12-13-2018
They've said that for literally months. Cosmetic only and anything you can buy can also be earned in-game.
True but they haven't ruled out putting out new Javelins as paid, which is ok by me in order for them to have new content they will need some form of revenue.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:04 PM 12-13-2018
Looked like a pretty robust system watching the stream. Def looks closer to Diablo style loot than Destiny style loot.
Absolutely! The system will kill Destiny as it should, consider me giddy as can be. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:11 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
True but they haven't ruled out putting out new Javelins as paid, which is ok by me in order for them to have new content they will need some form of revenue.
They haven't said anything at all to my knowledge about paying for any content, javelins or otherwise. They've outright said that any future story content will come as free dlc.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 04:12 PM 12-13-2018
Live stream looked really good. Should be interesting stacking/creating optimal builds.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:23 PM 12-13-2018
They haven't said anything at all to my knowledge about paying for any content, javelins or otherwise. They've outright said that any future story content will come as free dlc.
They did actually say they might charge for new Javelins, again I have no problem with this. Look at games like WOW if you want new content you have to pay in some way and I won't be spending any money on cosmetics because I really dont care for cosmetics. Substance over style everyday for me.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:27 PM 12-13-2018
Man I cannot wait for this game...they're saying all the right things.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up