ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 386
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Bowser 11:10 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by The Bunk:
I'm officially excited after watching that.

Arya is noticeably absent. I think she's going full badass this season.
Arya is riding a horse with a look of concern on her face, then later there's a shot of her pulling Needle from her scabbard.

Where was Jaime? He was on a castle wall - Casterly Rock, fighting the Unsullied perhaps?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:11 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Arya is riding a horse with a look of concern on her face, then later there's a shot of her pulling Needle from her scabbard.

Where was Jaime? He was on a castle wall - Casterly Rock, fighting the Unsullied perhaps?
I watched the emergency awesome video and he said Jamie was on the battlements at Kings Landing.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:25 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I watched the emergency awesome video and he said Jamie was on the battlements at Kings Landing.
Thanks.

Watched it again. So pumped. This 'gon be gud.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:26 AM 06-22-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Thanks.

Watched it again. So pumped. This 'gon be gud.
I cannot wait. I'm so goddamned excited. There isn't any scenes in there I see as meh.
[Reply]
Fish 08:24 AM 06-23-2017
You can see in one scene, where it looks like Beric is fighting alongside Jon against a Wildling/Wight horde. Weird that they would be fighting together...

[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:31 AM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
You can see in one scene, where it looks like Beric is fighting alongside Jon against a Wildling/Wight horde. Weird that they would be fighting together...

Jon's placement in the trailors is getting me the most curious.

Emergency awesome claims we also see Jon at Dragon Rock.

Does he go south, then north. Does he go north, then south?

My guess has to be south then north past the wall, otherwise these suspense scenes of jon fighting wouldn't be suspenseful.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:25 AM 06-23-2017
My guess is he's north of the wall first, is saved by Dany after things go badly and then taken to Dragonstone with her.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:00 PM 06-23-2017
So....Beric is Azor Ahai?
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:16 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So....Beric is Azor Ahai?
He has the flaming sword but that doesn't necessarily make him Azor Ahai. He always had the sword since like season 2.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:23 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
My guess is he's north of the wall first, is saved by Dany after things go badly and then taken to Dragonstone with her.
I can get behind that too.

One would think that would happen towards the end, yes?
[Reply]
underEJ 01:42 PM 06-23-2017
There are also thoughts that he goes south to dragon stone first to get dragon glass before going north for a fight.. Both ideas are plausible.

And I haven't watched anyones Beric azor ahai videos yet. I was surprised to see that connection. To me, "wields a flaming sword" and "lights my sword on fire" (cough cough Stannis) are two very different things. Is there more to the argument than the flaming sword?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:43 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by underEJ:
There are also thoughts that he goes south to dragon stone first to get dragon glass before going north for a fight.. Both ideas are plausible.

And I haven't watched anyones Beric azor ahai videos yet. I was surprised to see that connection. To me, "wields a flaming sword" and "lights my sword on fire" (cough cough Stannis) are two very different things. Is there more to the argument than the flaming sword?
https://www.earnthenecklace.com/game...-lightbringer/
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 04:59 PM 06-23-2017
Like most of you, I thought to myself "Holy shit, Drogon is HUGE now." However, check this video comparing Drogon's current size as of s7 compared to Balerion, the Black Dread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcyN_tH25R4
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:36 PM 06-23-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:

Don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled. It may or may not be true anyway, but..

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:11 PM 06-23-2017
I just noticed you said wildling/wight horde. Is that what it is?

Why in balls' name are they fighting together? That's a head scratcher.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 386
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up