ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Media Center>The Punisher (Netflix series)
Fire Me Boy! 07:06 AM 10-04-2016
The Punisher Netflix Series Begins Filming

http://screenrant.com/the-punisher-n...B-P&view=lista

Originally Posted by :
Netflix and Marvel recently launched Luke Cage, which hit the streaming service just a few days ago, but the collaboration has bigger plans on the horizon. Next year will kick off with the premiere of Iron Fist before all the street-level heroes of New York team up in The Defenders. That means Netflix has a full slate of projects headed its way from the MCU, but it won’t stop there. The service has new seasons of both Daredevil and Jessica Jones coming soon, and it will also welcome perhaps the grittiest of all the heroes to the neighborhood when The Punisher gets his own solo series.

Given the response from the character’s debut in Daredevil season 2, the series has been on the fast track, going from speculation to confirmation in a remarkably short amount of time. And if a new batch of set photos are any indication, it seems that production on the series has officially gotten underway in New York.

More at the link.

[Reply]
Rausch 08:34 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

What do you like on HULU? I looked around some and the interface is a pain in the ass and is hard to find anything on.
This.

I watch South Park and a few animated shows and that's it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:36 AM 02-21-2019
Agreed Rausch.

For those wondering, this cat does a pretty good job of sifting through all the dork information and putting into a media normal people can consume. Pretty good breakdown of the thing here.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:18 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This is a good point.

I did some reading at work and apparently they don't plan to just ignore the Defenders characters. There's a 2 years holding period where Marvel/Disney can't touch them (but CAN use Punisher since he wasn't in the initial contract) and apparently do want to use the characters after that.

Honestly I think Disney would be better served to just make a 12-18 episode Defenders series and just completely abandon having any solo series with the characters. You can still have individual episodes that focus on Luke/Jones or Luke/Iron Fist but you avoid those 2 or 3 episode low points where they're just trying to stretch out to a set episode number.
Do a heroes for hire and do daughter's of the dragon for Misty Knight and Colleen Wing. That'd be fine with me. As long as they get Charlie Cox back as DD at minimum.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:21 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Do a heroes for hire and do daughter's of the dragon for Misty Knight and Colleen Wing. That'd be fine with me. As long as they get Charlie Cox back as DD at minimum.
The most important one is Bernthal as the Punisher. Dude IS the Punisher.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:21 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The most important one is Bernthal as the Punisher. Dude IS the Punisher.
Completely agree. I love him and Charlie Cox in their roles. I think Bernthal will be in the sopranos prequel.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:42 PM 06-21-2019
Just finished season 2. What a fucking ending! And now I find out they canceled this show. DAMMIT!
[Reply]
007 01:18 AM 06-22-2019
Where the hell have you been for the last 4 months.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up