ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Media Center>The Punisher (Netflix series)
Fire Me Boy! 07:06 AM 10-04-2016
The Punisher Netflix Series Begins Filming

http://screenrant.com/the-punisher-n...B-P&view=lista

Originally Posted by :
Netflix and Marvel recently launched Luke Cage, which hit the streaming service just a few days ago, but the collaboration has bigger plans on the horizon. Next year will kick off with the premiere of Iron Fist before all the street-level heroes of New York team up in The Defenders. That means Netflix has a full slate of projects headed its way from the MCU, but it won’t stop there. The service has new seasons of both Daredevil and Jessica Jones coming soon, and it will also welcome perhaps the grittiest of all the heroes to the neighborhood when The Punisher gets his own solo series.

Given the response from the character’s debut in Daredevil season 2, the series has been on the fast track, going from speculation to confirmation in a remarkably short amount of time. And if a new batch of set photos are any indication, it seems that production on the series has officially gotten underway in New York.

More at the link.

[Reply]
vailpass 11:57 AM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I moved on from that about his second episode in season 2 of Daredevil. Bernthal was born to play this role. It's a shame it is probably getting canceled just as the series hits its stride.
Good on ya'. I don't have that kind of patience.

Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, **** Shane. Shane was a wanna be bitch Punisher.
This is more where I'm at.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:42 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Good on ya'. I don't have that kind of patience.

This is more where I'm at.
So did you watch it? If you haven't you should. Both DD and Punisher.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:59 PM 01-25-2019
So did you watch it? If you haven't you should. Both DD and Punisher.
I don’t get around to watching as many shows as some. I watched the first 15 minutes of Punisher when it came out, couldn’t get past Shane, then moved on. Seems popular, might try it again at some point. DD I know nothing about.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:28 PM 01-25-2019
I’d give them a look. There is a lot of fighting and the action sequences are excellent. Overall the shows are good too. Worth a watch IMO.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:09 PM 01-25-2019
I’d give them a look. There is a lot of fighting and the action sequences are excellent. Overall the shows are good too. Worth a watch IMO.
Appreciate the recommend, putting them on my watch list.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:17 PM 01-25-2019
Finished season 2 yesterday. Definitely enjoy the punisher series. Not a huge fan of DD tho probably won't watch season 3 but at the same time I might because I watched the first 2 seasons
[Reply]
srvy 10:02 PM 01-25-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I don’t get around to watching as many shows as some. I watched the first 15 minutes of Punisher when it came out, couldn’t get past Shane, then moved on. Seems popular, might try it again at some point. DD I know nothing about.
Yeah I was never a comic book reader the closest thing to comics I got to was Mad Magazine. But my younger coworkers talked about Daredevil and Punisher till I checked it out and was hooked on both. Give them a try might surprise you it did me. Unbelievable but entertaining.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:01 AM 01-26-2019
The fans are petitioning for the cast of DD to kept if the decide to keep the property an internet streaming TV series with Vincent D'onofrio's endorsement which inherently would keep the Berenthal's Punisher intact also
[Reply]
Valiant 02:36 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The fans are petitioning for the cast of DD to kept if the decide to keep the property an internet streaming TV series with Vincent D'onofrio's endorsement which inherently would keep the Berenthal's Punisher intact also
The daredevil group will probably be fine. Punisher would have to be rebooted if it went over as Disney/Marvel streaming is pg13, they already said there will be no r rated shows/series on there.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:00 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
The daredevil group will probably be fine. Punisher would have to be rebooted if it went over as Disney/Marvel streaming is pg13, they already said there will be no r rated shows/series on there.
This makes me SAD.

Best thing about Punisher is the mad passionate asskickings.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:42 PM 01-26-2019
Eat shit, Disney. Just buy a production company with a different name to keep all the adult stuff away from the kids.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:36 PM 01-26-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I moved on from that about his second episode in season 2 of Daredevil. Bernthal was born to play this role. It's a shame it is probably getting canceled just as the series hits its stride.
No guarantee it will be cancelled. Punisher second season has much better viewership than second season of Cage,Iron Fist and third season of Daredevil.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:43 AM 01-28-2019
Almost done with the new episodes. There was some character development and exposition scenes for secondary and tertiary characters that bogged it down, but it has been worth it so far. I will repeat this:

Originally Posted by listopencil:
By the way, just as a heads up, don't watch this show if you have PTSD.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:19 AM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by penguinz:
No guarantee it will be cancelled. Punisher second season has much better viewership than second season of Cage,Iron Fist and third season of Daredevil.

The big question is will Disney leave it alone for that production team to get free reign and have The Punisher stay on Netflix so it can maintain the TV-MA rating.

This will be dependent if they keep The Daredevil cast on their streaming network giving cohesion to Castle's narratives.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:53 AM 02-18-2019
Jessica Jones and The Punisher officially cancelled. Marvel is officially dead on Netflix.

Now I can only hope Hulu Rescues Daredevil and Jessica Jones at minimum, if not all the shows.

@DEADLINE: ‘The Punisher’ & ‘Jessica Jones’ Canceled By Netflix; Latter’s 3rd Season Still To Air https://deadline.com/2019/02/the-pun...medium=twitter https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/...226496/photo/1
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up