ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Tablet advice
007 12:54 AM 01-20-2016
Dumbass me went and dropped my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet on the floor. Now when I can get it to turn on it stays on as long as I don't let is sleep. If I let it go to sleep I have to power it up all over again

Contacted Samsung support and they basically said it would cost me around $200 to get it fixed since it is two years old.

My question is this... Is it worth paying the money to keep it alive? I'm not finding any tablets out there that rival what this beast has specs wise unless I go into the $500 tablets. Considering I spent almost that much on this one, I'm not too thrilled about forking over that much money again after only two years.

What would you guys suggest? Should I look into some of these $300 tablets that are slightly below spec or just pay the repair costs to keep this one going?
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:02 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That's a very nice rig but damn they're big.
I don't have cable so I'm stuck watching ESPN and NFLN on the tablet. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 07:35 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Ah, that makes good sense. I'd imagine if you ever accidentally viewed pics from the 'women with clothes- no clothes' thread you'd be able to make well informed voting decisions.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:50 PM 01-07-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Ah, that makes good sense. I'd imagine if you ever accidentally viewed pics from the 'women with clothes- no clothes' thread you'd be able to make well informed voting decisions.
:-)
[Reply]
007 06:51 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Get a Roku
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:41 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Get a Roku
No thanks. I already have the iPad and it works just fine. I have a smart TV that runs all the apps I need except NFLN and ESPN and if I really want, I can plug my tablet into the TV via HDMI.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up