ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 160
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!


11. Pestilence
Spoiler!


10. htismaqe
Spoiler!


9. Rausch
Spoiler!


8. Bowser
Spoiler!


7. Simply Red
Spoiler!


6. milkman
Spoiler!


5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!


4. SNR
Spoiler!


3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!


2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:44 PM 11-29-2014
Or the Carled War. It lasted for years, with seemingly no end in sight.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:53 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Or the Herm Edwards Day beach landings.
I was like the Paul Revere of that war.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:55 PM 11-29-2014
How are u getting the OP updated so quickly...?

PGM made it sound like it could only be updated on full moons....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:02 PM 11-29-2014
Seriously. SNR is doing WAY too much work in this thread and PGM is riding his coat tails to fame.

Now he must be punished.

I move for a ban of PGM from this thread. Is there a mod here that will heed my call!?!
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:03 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Seriously. SNR is doing WAY too much work in this thread and PGM is riding his coat tails to fame.

Now he must be punished.

I move for a ban of PGM from this thread. Is there a mod here that will heed my call!?!
lol lol lol


Good one...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Those antiPiolist guys get all the credit, and no one remembers us veterans of the Greg Robinson guerilla wars.
Who was that fucker who was pimping Glorious Leader Dik Jun-[Verm]Il and the soon to beaming blessings of his beatitude years after the old man went off to make more wine?

I sweat it was 2010 and he'd still start every post with 'if Vermiel were here. . . '
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:36 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Those antiPiolist guys get all the credit, and no one remembers us veterans of the Greg Robinson guerilla wars.
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Or the Herm Edwards Day beach landings.
Originally Posted by Count Alex's Wins:
Or the Carled War. It lasted for years, with seemingly no end in sight.
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I was like the Paul Revere of that war.
We're the forgotten soldiers. People think about gum wrappers and tapped phones, and they forget the horrors of the Spinner and scoring too fast and John Tait being told to sit the Fort McHenry down and shut the Fort McHenry up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I was like the Paul Revere of that war.
The redpunts are coming! The redpunts are coming!
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:42 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
How are u getting the OP updated so quickly...?
Last edited by Bearcat; Today at 08:07 PM..
[Reply]
Mav 11:07 PM 11-29-2014
I'm just glad I was mentioned in a roast.....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:12 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Mav:
I'm just glad I was mentioned in a roast.....
Attention whore! :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Mav 11:13 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Attention whore! :-):-):-):-):-):-)
You know it!!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:13 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We're the forgotten soldiers. People think about gum wrappers and tapped phones, and they forget the horrors of the Spinner and scoring too fast and John Tait being told to sit the Fort McHenry down and shut the Fort McHenry up.
I blame that massive drug ring being run out of the locker room.
[Reply]
milkman 11:32 PM 11-29-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We're the forgotten soldiers. People think about gum wrappers and tapped phones, and they forget the horrors of the Spinner and scoring too fast and John Tait being told to sit the Fort McHenry down and shut the Fort McHenry up.
Are you kidding me?

No one fought any of these batttles before me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:41 AM 11-30-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Who was that fucker who was pimping Glorious Leader Dik Jun-[Verm]Il and the soon to beaming blessings of his beatitude years after the old man went off to make more wine?

I sweat it was 2010 and he'd still start every post with 'if Vermiel were here. . . '
KCChiefsfan88 liked Vermeil waaay too much.

I mean, I don't look at him as a bad coach, but he was old, and the team wasn't going anywhere. He retired at the right time, and I applaud him for it.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 160
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Up