ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 94
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
NewChief 06:15 AM 01-08-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I noticed on IMDB that Quarry doesn't have a composer yet.

Hook a Brotha up! :-)
Hah! I'll enquire. Knowing Graham, it will be a meticulously selected soundtrack, as he's really into music. But they still have stuff that has to be composed, right?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:26 AM 01-08-2016
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
So no S3 in 2016. Probably for the best.
WTF they been doing since the season ended?
[Reply]
vailpass 12:06 PM 01-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
WTF they been doing since the season ended?
Wishing last season had never started...
[Reply]
Brock 12:11 PM 01-08-2016
They rushed the show last season? How did Pizzolato have time to work in digs on Cary Fukunaga if he was so pressed for time?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:40 PM 03-27-2017
Possible return, and what a return!!!

Pizzalatto is reported to have teamed up with DAVID MILCH to pen the next season.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:47 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Possible return, and what a return!!!

Pizzalatto is reported to have teamed up with DAVID MILCH to pen the next season.
and you told me it wasn't gonna happen :-)...

great news.. as long as vince vaughn is no where to be seen :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:35 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
and you told me it wasn't gonna happen :-)...

great news.. as long as vince vaughn is no where to be seen :-)
To be fair, as it stands now it could well remain on paper. No evidence that HBO is signed on yet.

Nic has more to say, and has picked up a great partner, but we're still a long way to a green light, let alone seeing it on screen.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:21 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
To be fair, as it stands now it could well remain on paper. No evidence that HBO is signed on yet.

Nic has more to say, and has picked up a great partner, but we're still a long way to a green light, let alone seeing it on screen.
That's probably for the best. No date commitments may make for a better story.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:47 PM 05-25-2017
I am finally getting to watch season 1. I just finished the ghetto shootout scene. Pretty amazing show. Just had a question about Woody's little girl on there.

First, she set up her Barbie dolls like a sex party, got caught passing explicit drawings around class, and now as a teen got caught doing two older guys in a car. Did they ever explain why she is messed up? Does this have Anything to do with the story at all? I must have missed the connection. Thanks.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 12:53 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am finally getting to watch season 1. I just finished the ghetto shootout scene. Pretty amazing show. Just had a question about Woody's little girl on there.

First, she set up her Barbie dolls like a sex party, got caught passing explicit drawings around class, and now as a teen got caught doing two older guys in a car. Did they ever explain why she is messed up? Does this have Anything to do with the story at all? I must have missed the connection. Thanks.
Red herring.

She is messed up just from knowing things about what dad has seen on the job is the best guess I've heard.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:09 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

The daughter is messed up because her parents screwed her up. Doesn't matter to the story.
Your focus needs to be on the not one but two smoking hot babes Woody Harrelson gets to bang in this series.
I hate him for it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:33 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Red herring.

She is messed up just from knowing things about what dad has seen on the job is the best guess I've heard.
Thanks, yep I wondered about that. I have 3 episodes left, so was not sure if they addressed it later on. As they are ratcheting up the pressure that Rust is the main killer, they keep throwing out hints about this girl being messed up. Seems they are trying to pack too much in such a short season.

I have Season 2 lined up next- but from some of the comments, people did not like it much.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:34 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The daughter is messed up because her parents screwed her up. Doesn't matter to the story.
Your focus needs to be on the not one but two smoking hot babes Woody Harrelson gets to bang in this series.
I hate him for it.

:-) Exactly, it must have been Hard work to film those scenes. Poor guy.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:24 PM 05-25-2017
All right, woody. In this scene, the girl with the most perfect body in Hollywood is going to strip completely naked in front of you. Then straddle you, naked."

Cooooool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:35 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
All right, woody. In this scene, the girl with the most perfect body in Hollywood is going to strip completely naked in front of you. Then straddle you, naked."

Cooooool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perks of being an executive producer.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 94
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up