ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 31
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Hall of Classics>BASH REPORT....LIVE from NZONER'S BATHROOM!!!!******FTW!!!!!!
TinyEvel 05:12 PM 09-13-2008
Also, check out page 11 for the PLUNGER CAMMM!!!111!!

[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:41 PM 09-14-2008
who's this handsome guy??

I was down there in row 1 for the Raiders Interception and we stopped them from TD and they punched in a FG. I have to look and see if I'm on TV.

TERRIBLE GAME!! (has anyone said that yet? i just got back and haven't read any other posts)
Attached: tineande.jpg (204.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:45 PM 09-14-2008
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
TERRIBLE GAME!! (has anyone said that yet? i just got back and haven't read any other posts)
No, not at all. I'd have to say the tone of the board has been quite positive today.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:44 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
nzoner and tinyevel say "***** you all"
Nzoner's bit:

"Ree rhinese. roo ront regg roll?" :-) "C'mon, man, that's TOTALLY a Chinese accent..."

:-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 05:58 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Nzoner looks kind of mellow this year.
Nzoner started drinking at 4 p.m. Friday and stayed at the bar into the night to watch KU get beat and then a ZZ Top cover band,got so shitfaced I had to call a cab.So by Saturday when that video was shot,I was on bottle 2 of the Cuervo Golden Margs and pretty much out of it.My 45 year old butt is starting to feel those kinds of nights longer and longer.

Gotta say I was proud of Rausch and Sedated they started Friday and drank well into Sunday mornin' and immediately started again when their eyes opened,memories of EndDelt.
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:01 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
Okay, just woke up....late for thetailgating....will someone tell me what happened last night?
I'm assuming there's more pics to come,my memory is fuzzy as hell,nice meeting you guys or at least what I remember of it.
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:04 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Nzoner's bit:

"Ree rhinese. roo ront regg roll?" :-) "C'mon, man, that's TOTALLY a Chinese accent..."

Huh,I thought it was something about about she rikes it up the rass
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:08 AM 09-15-2008
Just wanted to say thanks to all who made the trip,it was great seeing you and to any planeteers who may be in the area on a weekend the gameroom is always open for football and drinks so so don't be strangers,especially the two of you who live in St Joe and have never been here.
[Reply]
luv 07:39 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Just wanted to say thanks to all who made the trip,it was great seeing you and to any planeteers who may be in the area on a weekend the gameroom is always open for football and drinks so so don't be strangers,especially the two of you who live in St Joe and have never been here.
The worst part about coming up there to party is the freaking drive home. As much as I enjoyed meeting Rausch, I told him I wasn't going to offer to give him a ride next year. After dropping him off, I was okay from Jeff City to Camdenton. Staying awake from Camdenton to Springfield was a bitch. I'm not sorry I offered to this year. It was good to finally meet him.

Anyway, it was fun, as always, Joe. Once again, I took my camera, but I didn't take any pictures. Looking forward to seeing more that others might have.
[Reply]
burt 10:37 AM 09-15-2008
I can't believe it. Not one cradle robber post.......
[Reply]
007 10:44 AM 09-15-2008
cradle robber.
[Reply]
Goapics1 10:46 AM 09-15-2008
No more pics?
[Reply]
burt 10:53 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by Guru:
cradle robber.
Too late, plus you were a little lackluster in that accusation.......
[Reply]
sedated 10:59 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by apics1:
No more pics?
all my pics are up, since I was posting them during the bash.

there was only one other person with camera I think. not to mention TinyE and his toy.
[Reply]
007 11:06 AM 09-15-2008
Too late, plus you were a little lackluster in that accusation.......
Just didn't want you to be totally disappointed. heh:-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:09 AM 09-15-2008
[Reply]
Page 21 of 31
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up