ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 154
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Bwana 05:04 PM 06-25-2007
What a waste of skin. :-)
Attached: humiliation.jpg (55.3 KB) 
[Reply]
FAX 05:04 PM 06-25-2007
I think this is a felony. Still, if it weren't for dipnuts bragging about his marvelous crime, the judge might consider return of the property, a fine, and some community service.

FAX
[Reply]
Valiant 05:06 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Paradise Cafe

202 C St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 239-0304
Get directions

Just a thought.......

Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...
[Reply]
Mr Luzcious 05:09 PM 06-25-2007
Thats horrible. :-)
[Reply]
JBucc 05:10 PM 06-25-2007
I think your lying. Post close ups of the serial number to prove it.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:12 PM 06-25-2007
I call BS.

Maybe a mod will give this guy a global ban a la RedRum of days gone by.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:12 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...
Find a phone number and I'll make the call. The cafe's number above just rings and rings.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:13 PM 06-25-2007
I still want to know the specs.
[Reply]
sedated 05:15 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by joemomma:
They have automated locks these days. The only key sound is them unlocking it, and that sounds great.
don't i know it.

it makes a sound locking and unlocking, but the unexpected sound of unlocking makes my ballz tingle (and my assh0le clinch)
[Reply]
DaFace 05:19 PM 06-25-2007
I don't buy it. You'd have to be stupid on a whole new level to announce something like this on a message board.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:19 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Find a phone number and I'll make the call. The cafe's number above just rings and rings.

Would need a mod to give me his location so I can narrow down the search.. There are probably hundreds of stations throughout the city there...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM 06-25-2007
I don't buy it. You'd have to be stupid on a whole new level to announce something like this on a message board.
If I was going to do it I'd use a new username and leech on someone's wifi.
[Reply]
Simplex3 05:22 PM 06-25-2007
John Matrix posted a picture of himself holding a giant bag of dog s**t.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:23 PM 06-25-2007
Yes this guy is stupid your a crook and need to be arrested and placed in dark cell with a big dude name z smooth that want to ride you like seattle slew.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:23 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
John Matrix posted a picture of himself holding a giant bag of dog s**t.
True, but you can't go to jail for being a dumbass. Of course, I can't say that he would be stupid for admitting to a felony on here - smoking weed is a felony in many locations and there are plenty on here who freely admit to that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 154
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up