ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 114
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by ck_IN:
GoChiefs I usually don't comment on you one way or the other but please pay attention to the next two words: grow up. The lady obviously doesn't need or desire juvenile comments.
:-)

That's why she posted this thread, of all places, HERE!
[Reply]
luv 12:44 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Uh-oh. Now the truth is coming out. Is it possible Mooo and luv we're going to hook up, and then Mooo saw what luv looked like, and stood her up? And this is her way of getting revenge?

We've heard one party's side of the story...now we need MOOO! Where are you, Moooo! This thread has potential!
Hello. He's lying to her about me to cover his butt. Don't you know anything about relationships? Wait, I don't, so who am I to ask such a thing?
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 12:44 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
His girlfriend has informed me that he doesn't want anything to do with me, and he doesn't know why I'm lying. :-) I have yet to hear anything out of him. WHat a man.
She sounds like a winner! Pissing on her terroritory and still hanging out with him. But, but, he promised not to ever do it again.
[Reply]
Wile_E_Coyote 12:45 PM 09-05-2006
why is Chiefsplanet not an HBO series
[Reply]
luv 12:46 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No shit, and at this point based on posting styles, I'd have been giving GoChiefs better odds than Mooo for getting the stank on the hangdown.
I thought he was sweet, interesting, and different from other guys. He always knew what to say to make me smile. I'm such an idiot.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:46 PM 09-05-2006
GoChiefs I usually don't comment on you one way or the other but please pay attention to the next two words: grow up. The lady obviously doesn't need or desire juvenile comments.

Whatever. She posted this retarded shit. I doubt it is even true.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:47 PM 09-05-2006
Luv,
I hope you find your ideal man someday. I'm sorry you're hurting. I've been there. Better you should find out now than 4 years and 2 kids later, though. You'll get past it. Good luck.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:47 PM 09-05-2006
luv was so much better when she stuck to football talk.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:48 PM 09-05-2006
I thought he was sweet, interesting, and different from other guys. He always knew what to say to make me smile. I'm such an idiot.
Did you have sex with him?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:48 PM 09-05-2006
sweet talking, he even admitted that it is like crack to women when we were talking about interaction with the opposite sex.
[Reply]
ck_IN 12:49 PM 09-05-2006

She posted here because she views us as friends and she wants to vent.

Let me clue you in on what little I know about women; there's times when they just want to hear themselves talk and don't want a response from a man, much less a childish smart azz response. They only want to vent. This appears to be such a time. Trust me, I've been maried for 12 years. I learned through much pain about this particular female trait.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:49 PM 09-05-2006
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:

Whatever. She posted this retarded shit. I doubt it is even true.
You have a point. She was stupid for posting this on ChiefsPlanet (of all places). But at the same time we have to show some compassion for her situation. She's hurting and wasn't thinking clearly, obviously.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:50 PM 09-05-2006
I remarked not to disparage you at all.
It's just that Mooo's posting style didn't exactly scream Playa!!
Then again, when Scholnick took Betty to the Moon room, I guess he showed her a thing or two about the skills of a nerd.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:50 PM 09-05-2006

She posted here because she views us as friends and she wants to vent.

Let me clue you in on what little I know about women; there's times when they just want to hear themselves talk and don't want a response from a man, much less a childish smart azz response. They only want to vent. This appears to be such a time. Trust me, I've been maried for 12 years. I learned through much pain about this particular female trait.

[Reply]
Donger 01:34 PM 09-05-2006
It could be worse, luv. You could have weird fantasies about having oral sex in front of your mother. You know, to show her up and all.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 114
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up