ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Dave Mustaine Has Throat Cancer
Al Bundy 07:25 PM 06-17-2019

I’ve been diagnosed with throat cancer. It’s clearly something to be respected and faced head on - but I’ve faced obstacles before. I’m working closely with my doctors, and we’ve mapped out a treatment plan which they feel has a 90% success rate... https://t.co/8FBQUmloSf pic.twitter.com/CPuu2UFPv1

— Dave Mustaine (@DaveMustaine) June 17, 2019

[Reply]
loochy 11:21 AM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
One is generally caused by HPV, which is transmittable, while the other isn't so I thought it was relevant to mention it.
Odd. Cancer is odd.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:48 PM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
One is generally caused by HPV, which is transmittable, while the other isn't so I thought it was relevant to mention it.

Yep. For the life of me I don't get it. On the one hand, HPV is "considered" to be a STD. No one knows why exactly, other than it appears to be caused by something as small as a kiss. Viral. Mom's and Dad's - get your kids vaccinated BEFORE they become sexually active (as they most certainly will). Better to be safe than sorry.

My Doctor talked to both me and my Wife - as she was fairly upset thinking that (1) she gave me the virus or (2) I gave her the virus. He fear (rationally) being that since we obviously infected each other (Doctor's words) is that she will come down with the cancer as well.

Nope - according t the CDC - the odds of her contracting head/neck cancer are a million to one.

I don't know. Goofy as hell.......

Here's is what I DO know - Cancer is a very profitable business, as I am quickly finding out. Hell, the Doctors, Nurses and admin personnel will tell you that in a heartbeat. BIG money to be made. Strange days......
[Reply]
eDave 06:47 PM 06-19-2019
RIP Randallflagg. Wish we could have conversed more. You seemed like a good man.

Vaya con dios, Hombre.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:26 PM 06-19-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
RIP Randallflagg. Wish we could have conversed more. You seemed like a good man.

Vaya con dios, Hombre.

Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. I'm going nowhere anytime soon, cowboy. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up