ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 307 of 315
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308309310311 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:38 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
50% of any remaining salary points carry over to the following year. After ther first season you will recieve 450 new salary points at the beginning of each season.

i read this on the manage roster page and ive never seen 450 new salary points
I thought we got it earlier in the offseason, maybe about the time of the rookie draft. I then spent a bunch of mine signing the rookies to contracts. Did you sign your rookies? Maybe that's where a bunch of your funds went.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:39 AM 10-18-2023
Dang. I set my autodraft up with two quarterbacks at the top, hoping I would get one. Then no one drafted a QB and the draft bolted all the way through two of my picks, so now I have two starting quarterbacks. I've got either Dak Prescott or Jordan Love on the trade block now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dang. I set my autodraft up with two quarterbacks at the top, hoping I would get one. Then no one drafted a QB and the draft bolted all the way through two of my picks, so now I have two starting quarterbacks. I've got either Dak Prescott or Jordan Love on the trade block now.
I'd say your real problem is that you don't have ANY starting quarterbacks...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:56 AM 10-18-2023
I, OTOH, have only one thing going for me. We're looking at the Run and Shoot here, fellas!

Trevor Lawrence
Amon Ra St. Brown
Jaylen Waddle
Drake London

That's it. I have a QB and 3 wide receivers. Granted, I think I have 3 absolute badasses and a damn nice young QB throwing the ball to them. And Jaylen Waddle is my 'old guy' at 25 years old.

But yeah, defense and protection is gonna be an issue...
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:06 AM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd say your real problem is that you don't have ANY starting quarterbacks...
Well, when you're drafting 19th you have to make some adjustments. I'll pretty much plan on neutralizing the other quarterbacks with Chris Jones and Aidan Hutchinson.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:36 AM 10-18-2023
I, OTOH, have only one thing going for me. We're looking at the Run and Shoot here, fellas!

Trevor Lawrence
Amon Ra St. Brown
Jaylen Waddle
Drake London

That's it. I have a QB and 3 wide receivers. Granted, I think I have 3 absolute badasses and a damn nice young QB throwing the ball to them. And Jaylen Waddle is my 'old guy' at 25 years old.

But yeah, defense and protection is gonna be an issue...
im going to get after the qb but brock purdy will have nobody to throw it too lol

Hunter and Watt are going to destroy though
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:42 AM 10-18-2023
im going to get after the qb but brock purdy will have nobody to throw it too lol

I keep trying to talk myself into DB but man the position is just so damn unstable. Year over year there are like 5 guys that are actually good. The rest are up and down and largely coast on reputation.

For these initial drafts I always find myself focusing on positions that establish a baseline and are usually pretty close to that. So QB, WR, Edge and OT - you typically see the top guys stay at the top year over year.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:43 AM 10-18-2023
The Leander Lasercats in the Raiders 1 league is available. It is in okay shape but could use an owner who is more knowledgeable and has some time to dedicate to the process.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:03 PM 10-18-2023
Well I don't even like that pick but BPA, bro. DJ Moore, c'mon down!

So we now have a quarterback and 4 of the top 25 WRs in football, IMO. He was literally the only guy left I had in a 'blue chip' tier for high value position groups so what the hell else was I gonna do?

Yeah, this is just silly at this point. I guess I gotta hope that someone comes looking for weapons at some point...
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:21 PM 10-18-2023
Well I don't even like that pick but BPA, bro. DJ Moore, c'mon down!

So we now have a quarterback and 4 of the top 25 WRs in football, IMO. He was literally the only guy left I had in a 'blue chip' tier for high value position groups so what the hell else was I gonna do?

Yeah, this is just silly at this point. I guess I gotta hope that someone comes looking for weapons at some point...
Nah, the future of football is a strong running game and a good defensive line, and that's what the Koalas are building 90 miles to your south.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:55 PM 10-18-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Nah, the future of football is a strong running game and a good defensive line, and that's what the Koalas are building 90 miles to your south.
Well just call me a throwback then because we're gripping and ripping.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:39 PM 10-18-2023

It isn't Hunter and Watt, but I'm pretty happy with my bookend rushers with Chase Young and Furious George. Average age of 23 yrs old between them, high pedigree players who have both demonstrated solid floors and high ceiling potential.

Lots of work to do yet but we're only 6 picks in and I like the foundation I have in key areas.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:09 AM 10-19-2023
It isn't Hunter and Watt, but I'm pretty happy with my bookend rushers with Chase Young and Furious George. Average age of 23 yrs old between them, high pedigree players who have both demonstrated solid floors and high ceiling potential.

Lots of work to do yet but we're only 6 picks in and I like the foundation I have in key areas.
I'm dumb and added Ed Oliver, Nik Bonitto, and Justin Madubike
[Reply]
PHOG 07:57 AM 10-19-2023
I'm dumb and added Ed Oliver, Nik Bonitto, and Justin Madubike
Those are some pretty good DTs. I had them on my list.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:08 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Those are some pretty good DTs. I had them on my list.
i picked up my first playmaker in Nico Collins but Purdy is going to get destroyed behind a non existent oline lol
[Reply]
Page 307 of 315
« First < 207257297303304305306307 308309310311 > Last »
Up