ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3649 of 3903
« First < 2649314935493599363936453646364736483649 3650365136523653365936993749 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
SupDock 07:55 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Probably some longterm studies by researchers without conflicts of interest. And proof that the mRNA strands break down in the body.

In the short-term, probably nothing. Too many red flags. Shaky trials. Cut corners. Blatant and intentional disregard for the scientific method by eliminating control groups. Zero liability for drug companies. Pharma’s history of suppressing negative effects in favor of product hype. The massive marketing and group-hate campaign. Silicon Valley censorship of anyone who voices concern. FB deleting a group for merely talking about side effects. CDC vastly underreporting death totals and reactions according to sworn testimony. Vaccine fact-checkers with ties to or funding from the vaccine manufacturers. Last year’s attack upon safe and effective treatments like zinc and Hcq. Honest and well-meaning individuals like Mercola and Bobby Kennedy Jr finding themselves at the top of a list called “Disinformation Dozen” and ruthlessly attacked/censored. The fact that it’s even called a vaccine when it doesn’t meet the legal, clinical or patent definition.

In February, Merriam-Webster literally changed their definition of vaccine to include “a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein).” Can’t make this stuff up.
Still calling hcq safe and effective, and still saying it’s not actually a vaccine.

I think it’s funny that you criticize the research behind mRNA but do not apply the same critical eye to the HCQ studies.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:32 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Still calling hcq safe and effective, and still saying it’s not actually a vaccine.

I think it’s funny that you criticize the research behind mRNA but do not apply the same critical eye to the HCQ studies.
The safety of HCQ has been well-documented for over 65 years. It's probably one of the safest drugs on the market.

Using one or two studies which involved extremely high doses administered to very late stage patients to raise questions about its safety is a little disingenuous, wouldn't you say?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:37 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
That guys wife didn't die because of covid patients. His wife died because she was sick. If the hospital thinks covid patients have priority, that's on them.

Hospitals are FOR profit. If their 15 to 40 beds are filling up for any reason, they don't have enough. That's on them.

Look at Research then look at St .Lukes. one looks like a hospital, the other a FANCY ASS OFFICE BULIDING. not a coinkydink how much the word money has been mentioned in this thread.
Are you referring the guy whose wife has cancer? (You quoted a post about a parking garage...)

If so, the woman didn't die. She just wasn't allowed to get her cancer treatments. That might increase her chances of dying in the future, but it makes sense that they would have to prioritize the COVID patients who have an immediate chance of death.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:38 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Did you consult with your doctor before taking it? if your are taking other meds were you aware of possible conflicts and were you aware of all the possible side effects .
No, I didn't. I was willing to accept the massive risk of a couple puffs of Albuterol.

Where are you going with this again?
[Reply]
Fish 08:47 AM 08-12-2021
No, I didn't. I was willing to accept the massive risk
Heh.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:49 AM 08-12-2021
The safety of HCQ has been well-documented for over 65 years. It's probably one of the safest drugs on the market.
The fact that you posted the underlined means you really haven't looked at the side effects of HCQ.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:58 AM 08-12-2021

Using one or two studies which involved extremely high doses administered to very late stage patients to raise questions about its safety is a little disingenuous, wouldn't you say?
I’m a little more interested in trials demonstrating effectiveness. The safety profile matters little when the drug does not work. Not to mention, if you are giving it early to patients with few symptoms, that creates more issues as you may be giving it to patients who were never going to get very sick. If you are only giving it to high risk patients, that further skews the safety concerns. This is why we use robust clinical trials.

We’ve been through all this before, though.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:00 AM 08-12-2021
No, I didn't. I was willing to accept the massive risk of a couple puffs of Albuterol.

Where are you going with this again?
You took meds that were not prescribed for you not knowing possible side effects or contraindications which can include death without hesitation or doing your own research first , just find it odd is all .
[Reply]
Monticore 09:01 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The fact that you posted the underlined means you really haven't looked at the side effects of HCQ.
When i mention HCQ to my wife she cringes lol , she wouldn't want to take it .
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:02 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It's all relative. How many prescription medications can you name that don't have a laundry list of possible side effects? The bottom line is that it has a great longterm safety profile.

A possible side effect of the vaccine is death by blood clot, yet you consider it safe.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:06 AM 08-12-2021
It's all relative. How many prescription medications can you name that don't have a laundry list of possible side effects? The bottom line is that it has a great longterm safety profile.

A possible side effect of the vaccine is death by blood clot, yet you consider it safe.
If HCQ was highly effective for preventing Covid 19 hospitalization and death, we would be having a different conversation
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:06 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Are you referring the guy whose wife has cancer? (You quoted a post about a parking garage...)

If so, the woman didn't die. She just wasn't allowed to get her cancer treatments. That might increase her chances of dying in the future, but it makes sense that they would have to prioritize the COVID patients who have an immediate chance of death.
Which speaks to a different point he was not intending. Shouldn't that be more of a justification to vaccinate? The unvaccinated aren't the only ones accepting risk? If they are clogging up hospitals in ways that could have easily have been prevented, they are making it harder for non covid patients to get care. I've heard several hospitals talk about scaling down elective procedures again. Ugh.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:13 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
When i mention HCQ to my wife she cringes lol , she wouldn't want to take it .
Based on what, other than nonsensical propaganda?

Again, it's had an excellent safety profile for 65+ freaking years. It's been commonly prescribed for decades and used by millions. In many countries, it's sold over the counter.

Yet the establishment treats HCQ like IT is the experimental drug and the vaccine has the 65-year safety profile.

Why do people fall for such nonsense.

Btw, if I had Covid, I probably wouldn't use it. The natural supplement quercetin has essentially the same effect with even less risk. The point has always been that HCQ was/is irrationally suppressed and for obvious reasons.
[Reply]
Monticore 09:14 AM 08-12-2021

risk of treatable blood clots CSVT

vaccine 4/1,000,000
COVID 40/1,000,000

COVID has few other potential lethal side effects.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:06 AM 08-12-2021
https://www.foxnews.com/health/pfize...delta-preprint

This seems a bit concerning.
[Reply]
Page 3649 of 3903
« First < 2649314935493599363936453646364736483649 3650365136523653365936993749 > Last »
Up