Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 07-20-2022
OH YEAH!

All the dragons roar as one.
The #HOTD trailer has arrived. pic.twitter.com/ug7ESvpg8U

— House of the Dragon (@HouseofDragon) July 20, 2022

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:29 PM 09-22-2022
Criston Cole is a simp bitch.

Also you don't know that Daemon intended to kill the Bronze Bitch unless spooking horses into riling back just perfectly enough to snap a rider's neck is an Old Valyrian genetic trait or something.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:24 PM 09-22-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

Also you don't know that Daemon intended to kill the Bronze Bitch unless spooking horses into riling back just perfectly enough to snap a rider's neck is an Old Valyrian genetic trait or something.
Yea they make Daemon's intentions a little ambiguous in that scene. He was even going to leave her there until she started running her mouth again.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:53 PM 09-22-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

Yeah, I've seen it postulated that he did it on purpose. That isn't necessarily beyond question.

The rock thing though... Yeah, he smashed her dome. They made a point for the maester to tell the king that the horse smashed her spine AND her head.

Ended up that he murdered her. But after she instigated him. Odds are he went there to do it, but he was unarmed.

It's fairly ambiguous his initial intentions, but yeah, he murdered that gal.

Speaking of... I'd toss one in her. Brag about it too.

[Reply]
Bowser 08:20 PM 09-22-2022
He didn't even consummate that marriage. Big thumbs down, Daemon. You moron.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:36 PM 09-22-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
About the most recent episode, any ideas why this dude beat the gay guy to death?

One minute they're talking about protecting their paramours and the next, dude's beating his face into a pulp for no apparent reason.
For me, it's because Cole was ashamed of himself more than anything else. He was furious that he had degraded himself into being nothing more than that guy was. After being approached by Laenor's lover and having to directly face the fact that he was nothing more than Rhaenyra's whore himself (using his words in the episode), he simply couldn't take it anymore. He was going to kill himself next until Alicent stopped him too.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:49 PM 09-22-2022
Make it stop. Just make a fantasy network and be done with it so I can in no way shape or form have to see this shit
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:15 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Make it stop. Just make a fantasy network and be done with it so I can in no way shape or form have to see this shit
This is the biggest hit since the original GOT. So millions of people have a different opinion than your opinion. I assume you are use to that.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:39 PM 09-23-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Kman34 12:40 PM 09-23-2022
So you visit this thread just to post that? Nobody gives a shit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:43 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He didn't even consummate that marriage. Big thumbs down, Daemon. You moron.
Are you suggesting sex with a cripple?

Holy crip it's a crapple!
[Reply]
staylor26 12:49 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
So you visit this thread just to post that? Nobody gives a shit.
He just wanted some attention.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:32 PM 09-23-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, I've seen it postulated that he did it on purpose. That isn't necessarily beyond question.

The rock thing though... Yeah, he smashed her dome. They made a point for the maester to tell the king that the horse smashed her spine AND her head.

Ended up that he murdered her. But after she instigated him. Odds are he went there to do it, but he was unarmed.

It's fairly ambiguous his initial intentions, but yeah, he murdered that gal.

Speaking of... I'd toss one in her. Brag about it too.

He leaves her alive and she can accuse him of trying to murder him. Would Viserys go to bat for him attempting to murder his noble born betrothed at the risk of pissing off the Arryns (who might not be too happy Aemma Arryn died in childbirth) and thus risk war with the Vale?

Beyond that, the reality is Lady Royce is a quadriplegic in brutally austere conditions. Had Daemon dispatched with her in anyway save for bashing her fookin head in with a rock, killing her could have been merciful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 AM 09-24-2022
good god

why exactly did he fuck up the gay dude?

i was half expecting daemon to try to fuck Rhaenyra right there on the floor :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 09-24-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Do you still like Daemon, staylor?

That guy is a straight up scumbag at this point.
it's the fucking middle ages

:-)

dude has the biggest set of nads on the show and he deserves everything he takes

hell he didnt even try to tell the king he didnt fuck his daughter...he's on the floor hungover and he's just like "let's go with it and see what this old crip does" :-)

daemon fucking RULES
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 AM 09-24-2022
ok read the thread - yes, simp knight just snapped, i'll buy that

this show really caught flame, super into it now!!! lets go!!!!!!!!

need more dragon shit tho
[Reply]
Page 19 of 37
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up