ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 63
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
SuperChief 01:50 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I probably said this before, but Olukai footwear. Most comfortable casual shoes �� be ever worn. Have three pairs for work, a pair for driving, and a couple pairs for nights out. Worth every penny and then some.
Looks like a solid brand. I'm looking for a new sandal, but comfort while walking is of prime concern. Can you speak to these vs. berks or something similar?
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:58 PM 06-07-2022
Got my eye on a sex-bot.
[Reply]
lewdog 06-07-2022, 03:23 PM
This message has been deleted by lewdog.
Mr. Plow 07:30 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I probably said this before, but Olukai footwear. Most comfortable casual shoes �� be ever worn. Have three pairs for work, a pair for driving, and a couple pairs for nights out. Worth every penny and then some.
Didn't realize this was the brand, but I bought a pair of slip on's for after golf. Really nice comfortable shoe. Will have to give the sandals a try.
[Reply]
Miranda Bell 04:16 AM 06-27-2022
For me, every product I like because I can buy them at a very reasonable price. I am a low income person, I hunt a lot of discount codes. I also find there are many coupon websites that are very convenient for users.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:09 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Miranda Bell:
For me, every product I like because I can buy them at a very reasonable price. I am a low income person, I hunt a lot of discount codes. I also find there are many coupon websites that are very convenient for users.
Maybe you should find a nice deal on a bottle of antifreeze and drink the whole thing!!!
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 05:22 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I want one. I'll have to start negotiations with my wife for counter space. Our kitchen isn't particularly large and she closely monitors counter space.
Put the ice maker next to your lazyboy.
[Reply]
In58men 06:22 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Dafuq. I've never heard of microwaved pork rinds. Ive had plenty of pork rinds, but microwaved? That's a new one.
First time for me too, they definitely hit different warmed up.

Go getcha some. Amazon.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:53 AM 06-27-2022
Whatcha guys got for dehumidifiers that you like?
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:43 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Miranda Bell:
Wow, is there a website I can click on really quick without thinking about it that has these coupons??!?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:07 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
Put the ice maker next to your lazyboy.
In a bizarre twist of fate, my clothes dryer had an issue and our long-time appliance guy had retired. We found a new appliance guy who fixed it quickly, so he took a look at the ice maker in our fridge that has never worked right. The old appliance guy had told us that it would be a major hassle and cost to fix it, but the new guy said it's easy to just replace it and not that expensive. We did that, and now for the first time in 15 years I have a consistently working ice maker in my fridge. I've also lost a bit of respect for the old appliance guy who cost me years of ice.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:45 PM 06-27-2022
I'm pretty happy using a Meater +

Its a wireless temp probe for cooking that you control via mobile app. What's cool is how you can program your protein and it adjusts as it cooks to give an estimated time remaining based on temp. For things like steak and chicken its pretty handy or bbq if you're needing a more accurate window on when to drop your sides based on an estimated cook completion time of your main course.

I received it as a gift and not sure I'd spring for it myself as it comes across a bit more pretentious than need be, but it is pretty slick.

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:33 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm pretty happy using a Meater +

Good timing. My wife was just mentioning that a meat thermometer would be nice, so this is going to be a Bastille Day gift for her. I just ordered it.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:38 PM 07-05-2022
Good timing. My wife was just mentioning that a meat thermometer would be nice, so this is going to be a Bastille Day gift for her. I just ordered it.
Is this a sexual innuendo?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:43 PM 07-05-2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:46 PM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is this a sexual innuendo?
Everything is a sexual innuendo if you say it right.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 63
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Up