ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 167
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:43 PM 01-07-2023
So... I had to take my wife's dog Suzy to the vet for the final time. I was hoping that Suzy would hang on for at least a year after my wife's death but keeping her around was just selfish of me.

Suzy was 13 years old which is a good long run for a Chow mix. She was Cathy's faithful companion and I think not having her momma here is what ultimately broke her. She had an issue with her skin where it was tough and hard almost like scales, constantly got hot spots, moved extremely slowly, and would shiver as she slept.

She is with Cathy now and she gets to be with her boyfriend Ike (a friend's dog who she was absolutely in love with). This happened 3 weeks ago but I couldn't bring myself to post it until now.

You were a good girl Suzy... tell momma I love her.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:46 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I'm afraid to show my dog....ummmm 2lbs full grown.
One of my previous was 4lbs. I've had small dogs since 1996 when I lost my Rottie in the divorce, until this beast was dumped in my lap.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:47 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
So... I had to take my wife's dog Suzy to the vet for the final time. I was hoping that Suzy would hang on for at least a year after my wife's death but keeping her around was just selfish of me.

Suzy was 13 years old which is a good long run for a Chow mix. She was Cathy's faithful companion and I think not having her momma here is what ultimately broke her. She had an issue with her skin where it was tough and hard almost like scales, constantly got hot spots, moved extremely slowly, and would shiver as she slept.

She is with Cathy now and she gets to be with her boyfriend Ike (a friend's dog who she was absolutely in love with). This happened 3 weeks ago but I couldn't bring myself to post it until now.

That just sucks. I feel ya.
[Reply]
HayWire 02:49 PM 01-07-2023
[IMG][/IMG]

Little pain in my ass.

Most of you seen me in my bunny suit so kiss my ass about a lapdog.

I don't normally like small dogs.

We had a bad run of pets for a bit.
When I got sick one night we decided my boy needs a dog but this is what we ended up with.

Actually a good "dog" but since I stay home so much I have her most of the time.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:50 PM 01-07-2023
You’re watching Lucifer.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:00 PM 01-07-2023
Originally Posted by HayWire:
[IMG][/IMG]

Little pain in my ass.

Most of you seen me in my bunny suit so kiss my ass about a lapdog.

I don't normally like small dogs.

We had a bad run of pets for a bit.
When I got sick one night we decided my boy needs a dog but this is what we ended up with.

Actually a good "dog" but since I stay home so much I have her most of the time.
That is a cute AF dog there.

One of my favorite memories ever will be rolling up to the pet store on my motorcycle after a long ride with my doxie strapped on to it, hopping off, getting her neon pink lead put on her, and strolling into the shop.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:48 PM 01-09-2023
From rescue to being a queen... :-), this little girl is awesome.

[Reply]
bobbymitch 10:42 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

Damn. Had to put out out 15 year old Cairn Terrier down January 2022. Wife died in her sleep the following August. Kinda quite around here. Sucks.
[Reply]
Dadkc 01:16 AM 01-10-2023

Our little Doxie, Evelyn was the last to go, she was 17, the Border Collie, Hank and she were bro an sis, the other two were our daughter’s, Orson, Leroy, They’re all together now across the Rainbow bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Stewie 09:46 AM 03-26-2023
Well, it looks like Fido is getting a change of diet.

Purina is completely revamping its production of dog food. Premium food sales have fallen off a cliff while their cheap food sales have increased substantially.

It makes me wonder what's happening with the brands that only sell "high quality" pet food.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:12 PM 03-26-2023
My babies are well documented.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:14 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
My babies are well documented.
Not really, lets see them again
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:40 PM 06-23-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
New Pup!

Huckleberry's Typhoon Cobra - "Halsey"

Update:

Had him at the farm last weekend and he was one happy dog. Was about impossible to find a moment where he was actually dry....

Sometimes he seems to just show off. He'll stand there and pose. Snob.

This one cracks me up because I didn't put him in a sit here. I was packing up the truck to head back home. He was NOT having it. Sat down in front of the bush and said "F-You. I'm not leaving."

Wouldn't budge. Awfully tough to get a good picture of black dog but that one came out pretty well given that he's just in full pout.
[Reply]
seclark 03:03 PM 06-23-2023
Beautiful head!
sec
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:18 PM 06-23-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
Beautiful head!
sec
Yeah, he was the pick of his litter. Breeder was going to show him or his yellow sister in the original post. If she wanted a male I was SOL. She decided to keep a female so I got him. Which is why I was willing to haul my ass to Wisconsin to pick him up.

We hit the jackpot with this one. Gonna be a looker and he's just a REALLY good dog. Hit every sweet spot on temperament. Couldn't have asked for any more out of him.
[Reply]
Page 166 of 167
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167 >
Up