ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 164 of 167
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:08 PM 10-30-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Heartbroken. Devasted. Lost. I just lost my best friend of ten years. When Karlee came into my life I didn't like any dogs and hated big dogs. I didn't want her. Didn't need that chaos in my life. Oh was I ever wrong.
She had the kindest, most gentle soul. We love all three of our dogs but Karlee was just different. Almost human.

Karlee was the dog that would protect a baby bunny or baby bird and alert us so we could get it to safety. She didn't mind chasing adult animals or birds but she knew babies needed her protection.

Yesterday afternoon she suffered a stroke, seizure, or back problem. We took her to the puppy ER. They advised us to take her home and watch her for a couple days.

Last night I had a feeling she wasn't going to make it and told my wife I thought we'd better say goodbye before bed. My wife and I talked to her for a long time. Thanked her for lots of things. We told her it was okay to go and we love her so much and that we know she loves us. We were bawling and heartbroken. We were sitting on the floor by her and when I started crying really hard she lifted her head and hugged me for like ten seconds. She also held my hand with her paw. With that hug she told me that it was okay and she loved me. That exhausted her and she had to lay her head back down. She also kept reaching for Christy's hand while we talked to her.

Karlee changed me. She made me a better person. It makes no logical sense to me that I hurt this bad right now but I do. I love Karlee. She was family. I don't know what I'll do when I come home from work and she's not there with her gigantic ears pinned back and a giant smile on her face. I'm broken.
So sorry to hear this. God it's never easy... Stay strong...
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:50 AM 10-31-2022
A nice stick, her favorite ball, her favorite toy, and pics of those who she was closest to.
Attached: 63B70B09-5771-43F3-8606-1E27EDF160E6.jpeg (169.1 KB) 
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:55 AM 10-31-2022
Today is the last day for voting. Apparently somebody else is better than we are at mobilizing a Facebook campaign. We surged out to a big lead and then they started getting dozens of votes at a time. We're now in 2nd place.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:48 PM 10-31-2022
Louie ripped his chest open on the barbed wire for the 3rd time. This time I was prepared with surgical staples tho...

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:45 AM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Louie ripped his chest open on the barbed wire for the 3rd time. This time I was prepared with surgical staples tho...

OUCH!!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:15 PM 11-02-2022
The queen of the sofa...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:56 PM 11-10-2022
New Pup!

Huckleberry's Typhoon Cobra - "Halsey"

W/ Mom and Brother:

On the drive home from Wisconsin:

Winston's glad to have a buddy again:

9 Weeks old yesterday; weighs 21 lbs. Gonna be a tank of a dog. Probably around 90 lbs since I keep mine fairly lean but the bone structure says he'll outweigh the rot by 15-20 lbs in all likelihood even with a good tuck on him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:00 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The queen of the sofa...
Im in a constant battle with the fam over these goddamn dogs on the couch.

I'm the only person in the house that demands the dogs stay off the furniture.

And the fucking dogs know it too.

As soon as i open my bedroom door in the morning i can see the little bastards jump off the couch. They KNOW. I don't even have to say shit. They just jump off.

But when im not home, or if im asleep....or its just the kid and wife or mother in law....those little fuckers take full advantage.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:03 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

As soon as i open my bedroom door in the morning i can see the little bastards jump off the couch. They KNOW. I don't even have to say shit. They just jump off.

But when im not home, or if im asleep....or its just the kid and wife or mother in law....those little fuckers take full advantage.
:-) You're fighting a losing battle
[Reply]
seclark 05:07 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
New Pup!

W/ Mom and Brother:

9 Weeks old yesterday; weighs 21 lbs. Gonna be a tank of a dog. Probably around 90 lbs since I keep mine fairly lean but the bone structure says he'll outweigh the rot by 15-20 lbs in all likelihood even with a good tuck on him.
Nice looking pup
sec
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:51 PM 11-10-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

I'm pretty sure they'd opine that it's their sofa...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:25 PM 11-10-2022
New Pup!

W/ Mom and Brother:

Ok I like him.

The queen of the sofa...
And I like her.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:00 PM 11-10-2022
I'm pretty sure they'd opine that it's their sofa...
I've tried the no dogs on the sofa thing.

Then I realized I want to pet my dog while I watch football and I own a vacuum cleaner so this rule is dumb.
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:16 PM 11-10-2022
I've had a wide range of dogs in my life, seemingly from bigger to smaller. I've loved all my dogs but this little thing really has her hooks into me. She was instantly my dog. She's hilarious and fearless. Her name is Arya (after Game of Thrones character). She follows me everywhere. I'm an insomniac and I'll go downstairs several times a night, almost every night, and she follows me down to the old sofa which seems to be the only place I have success and she plops herself up against my head to keep me company...over and over for years now. If something ever happened to her I'd be crushed. Weird how dogs have a special knack for making you love them.
Attached: AryaII.jpg (508.7 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:15 PM 11-10-2022
I've tried the no dogs on the sofa thing.

Then I realized I want to pet my dog while I watch football and I own a vacuum cleaner so this rule is dumb.
Yep. I'm not a sofa person, that's the wife (I have a recliner), but the little one (as we call her) love to hop in the man-chair with me, do a flip-flop (flop back in your arms on their back), and get a tummy rub. Both these puppies live for tummy rubs...
[Reply]
Page 164 of 167
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167 >
Up